100%
other (please specify)
No votes

Total votes : 2

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:51 pm
Lord Anzius says...

I didn't know where to post this, so I just posted it here (it did say discussion XD)

I Luv warhammers Even my Avatar is a Warhammer picture.. but I only have a few Empire troops.

My Friends got me into the stuff a few years ago... I would have more of them but I don't have the money :cry:

I know supprisingly much of the subject even though I don't own any army books.... or a rule book.. I just search the net and read my friends army books, ask them questions.

I'm actually writing a warhammer army war-book, as I have noticed that heir doing many changes in warhammer and 40k lately I thought that If I might be very lucky they might in Games Workshop take my idea to use. Hope me the best :)

my friends are helping me with my little project.

So witch do you prefer? 40k or fantasy... or... LOTRI (I'm sorry if there are some of you who play this but... LOTRI... AS A BOARD GAME... WITH MINIATURES)

Which army do you prefer and why?

I'll be taking Tzeentch (chaos.. Mortals)
Attachments
WarriorofTzeentch.jpg
SEE THE WARRIOR OF Tzeentch
WarriorofTzeentch.jpg (985.98 KiB) Viewed 74 times
To copy reality is good... But to create reality is much, much better.
-Giuseppe Verdi-

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:44 pm
Reuben A says...

What is Warhammers? A game, a book? I've never heard of it, cold somebody please fill me in?!?!
So stadig loop ons deur die pers Jakarandas wat val,die bome word kaal Pa staar na die beeld van Botha wat reis op sy perd,Hy wonder was bloed soveel werd.Soveel jare dra hy aan die naam van 'n plek,Soveel jare moet ons nou laat gaan,Is die naam dan so erg,so bitter en sleg?Hoekom gooi jul dit weg?

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx