z

Young Writers Society

Funny Obama Advertisement

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:25 am
Snoink says...

What a bizarre ad. But it's aimed towards liberals, so I don't see the problem? :?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:20 pm
Manny says...

Umm, what's your point thunderdude? Of course there weren't conservative views in a liberal ad.

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:36 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

The problem - and reason I don't like the ad - is that it basically says, "Register to vote...but only if you're voting for Obama."

JFW, I can't seem to find it. I just hear it on the radio. Sorry.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:39 pm
Manny says...

But it's Obama's ad, he can do that. D:

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:51 am
View Likes
Periwinkle says...

Obama is on this new thing to get unregistered voters to register and vote for him. It's been out there for a while...They're all picking up all the swing votes they can...
Maybe you should kiss someone nice or lick a rock, or both - Regina Spektor

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:53 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

thunder_dude7 wrote:No, I'm saying it's funny because they're encouraging people to vote, but only if they're voting for Obama.

Well...

Did you expect the Obama campaign to be encouraging people to vote for McCain?
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:14 pm
playerj09 says...

Yeah I get what you are saying. He says in the ad that people should vote period not for who but the people give liberal reasons to vote so it is geared towards people who would vote for Obama. It's not all that hilarious and it is to be expected of him to try to get a little self advertisement in any ad that he is paying for I would
"my job was twofold 1)save lives 2)take lives. Not necessarily in that order."

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:17 am
Kaylyn says...

lol. you can see why I don't participate in politics. its to complicated. i'm so glad i don't have to deal with this yet. although all the commercials around this time is annoying...
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare