z

Young Writers Society

Favorite shows

97 Reviews

Reviews: 97
Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:25 am
summergrl13 says...

So, yeah, who watches the best show in the world (aka CSI)? I mainly watch regular CSI. But, feel free to tell me what other shows give you delight. I know, I am talking strangely. Just curious about fav TV shows. Toodlez!

0(o.o)0
I will review for you! PM about it if you need one!

Come check out my new story at topic53543.html

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:45 am
Manny says...

Heroes, Chuck, Smallville, and Supernatural. If you don't like any of those after one episode (excluding the horror of Heroes Season 2) then get your pulse checked. :D

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:48 am
gamechanger10 says...

Dude. No. CSI=pathetic.

BONES ALL THE WAY!

So much better.

And House, gotta love that too.
"The difference between the right word and almost the right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." -Mark Twain

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:48 am
BigBadBear says...

I don't watch TV much -- YWS occupies my time better than TV. But I do love to watch House. Cause he's very funny.

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:27 pm
Angel of Death says...

I love watching tv. Basically I like Heroes, Smallville, Supernatural, Boston Legal, Law and Order: CI, and CSI: Miami. Though I haven't been watching CSI due to the fact that my recent obsession is Dancing With the Stars and I missed the season premiere of both Smallville and Supernatural because I recently moved and because of all the trees that surround my house, the reception is horrible.
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:04 pm
Blink says...

A lot of old comedies myself: Only Fools and Horses, Vicar of Dibley, My Family, My Hero, Harry and Paul, Dragon's Den, Doctor Who...

And sadly, little more :)
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:14 pm
Cade says...

All the good shows have gone downhill. House? Used to be good. Now it's terrible. Scrubs? Used to be GREAT. Now...I don't even know. The seventh season was supposed to be the last, but now it's going to ABC and Zach Braff left, or is leaving, or is threatening to leave. It's ruined.

I can't wait for Pushing Daisies...hopefully it won't go sucky. The first season was awesome.

Still excellent: The Daily Show and the Colbert Report. YES.
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:00 pm
Fishr says...

I have zilch in the way of favorite anything. I watch TV once in a blue moon, maybe two hours at most. All programs at the moment are El-Sucko. I receive more entertainment through books or being outdoors.
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:22 pm
View Likes
Princess says...

OOOh!!! Bones all the way!!! Bones rocks!! oh and Terminater is awesome too... And House..Eh..I love all Fox shows.. Except for Hole in the wall..Ugh.. I mean, whats the point of that show?!?!
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:38 pm
Jon says...

Hole in the wall

I've seen that! Horrible show... except when that one fat lady tried to jump through a little hole, right before it she said "oh crap" *not trying to be mean*

Favorite show = Heroes

---Jon---
:D
Gay Writing/Support Group. Gay or not, spread the word!

Support GLBT people -- God does.

Got YWS?

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:33 am
StolenHearts. says...

I love House, and Fringe but, I'm more into movies ;)
--mackenzie

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:43 am
Icaruss says...

The Sopranos is the best show ever made. Then... Arrested Development, Peep Show. Lost is great, too, and Nip/Tuck's first season is amazing. I didn't like the second and third seasons as much.
there are many problems in our times
but none of them are mine

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:07 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Boston Legal! :) And the older series of Scrubs.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:34 pm
chocoholic says...

Doctor Who, Torchwood, SJA, My Family, Only Fools and Horses, Still Standing, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Mr. Bean, Kyle XY

Those are pretty much the shows I watch, although there's probably more that I've just forgotten for now. But these are my favourite shows.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:28 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

House, NCIS, JAG, My Big Redneck Wedding, Outsider's Inn, Gone Country

(I watch WAY too much CMT)

Reba, and Still Standing

If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright