4%
I never liked Avril Lavigne to begin with
52%

Total votes : 27

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:41 am
Duskglimmer says...

I don't get what the obession with blonde hair is for singers... especially after we know that they'd dyed it...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:00 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

~PrIcElEsSlOvE~ wrote:I have to say, Avril Lavigne is nothing like she used to be. It's kinda sad, cause' she used to be really fun to listen to but now she's just like everyone else. She's engaged, her hair is blonde, she smokes and she can't sing as well as she used to. I want the old Avril back :(

This sucks!!!!!!!!!

2's changed to to's by your ruthless neighborhood mod

Why in gods green earth is this a bad thing? Before she was just an untallented poser. Now she's just untallented. Good for her!! She was smoking before, by the way.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:09 pm
Galatea says...

Why should any one care, anyway? There are hundreds of homeless out on the streets, people starving to death in our own country and you're worried about Avril Lavigne?? Talk about the death of a nation. Any one here well versed in current events? Katrina, Roberts--the man up for the supreme court....anything? It just makes me sick, the way our country diverts attention away from real problems and has the whole nation worried about crap. Most of you are the next generation of leaders here!! ONE of you has to think that this sort of shallowness is absolutely stupid. Please?

Katie:
The whole im a punk so im gonna wear a sock on my arm thing is gay.

It's a personal thing, but for those of us who actually respect homosexuals, I'm only going to ask you once to refrain from using gay in the derrogitroy sense.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:56 pm
Firestarter says...

the way our country diverts attention away from real problems and has the whole nation worried about crap

You may have noticed people like to discuss things that don't involve people dying sometimes. It works wonders for people's moods.

Anyway....what's wrong with her changing her look?
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:11 pm
Fool says...

I couldn't care less about her, her voice just gets on my nerves, like someone throwing a cat at a blackboard and it scratching at it to hold itself up... but anyway, i dont like her, if she wants to go blonde and engaged, let her.
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

Reviews: 2
Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:49 pm
tinkerbell_09 says...

but try to understand. She has her own life and she does her own thing. If she wants to be blonde and be married to someone, then let her do it.
I live not because God wants me to. But because I have the will to go on.LIFE IS HARD. And I don't know why. And I don't plan to understand.

Random avatar

Reviews: 91
Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:16 pm
Nox says...

I never liked Avril and I don't think I ever will.
In all the time we have
There is never enough time
To show what is in our heart.

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:27 pm
Harley says...

She was original at first, and I liked her. She never tried to be a punk- she was who she was. She can change her look if she wants; she never said anything was wrong with blonde hair so she's not being hypocritical. And what's wrong with being engaged? In case you haven't noticed, millions of people are, or have been engaged. It's not a crime.

Why should any one care, anyway? There are hundreds of homeless out on the streets, people starving to death in our own country and you're worried about Avril Lavigne??

No offense, Gal, and please don't take this the wrong way, but just because we're talking about Avril Lavigne, doesn't mean we don't care about anything else. Is it wrong to pass an opinion about a celebrity? Jack's right- if all anybody spoke about was the problems with the world, I doubt there'd be much happiness; leading to more trouble.

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:24 pm
Once Upon A Dream says...

So just because she has blonde hair and she got engaged, she's not a good musician anymore?? That's ridiculous. If you don't care for her new music, that's one thing. (Or, of course, if you never liked her to begin with, then this is all irrelevant.) But she sucks because she's blonde and engaged??? It's her hair, she can dye it whatever color she wants. And it's her personal life, if she gets engaged and decides to get married, it's nobody's business but her own. It has nothing to do with her music or her live performance or anything like that.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:45 pm
Sam says...

Yeah, but it doesn't fit with her whole personality portrayed in her music. Which makes her look like a total poser.
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:01 am
Galatea says...

She was a poser to begin with, dear.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

Random avatar

Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:36 pm
Harley says...

She was herself- Avril Lavigne is such a controversial topic, but, why? I, personally, think her lyrics are great and her music amazing. How was she a poser to begin with? That's what confuses me. She was a small-town kid, and now she's famous. What's wrong with that?

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:33 pm
marching_gurl89 says...

Harley what we are saying is that she was never really punk.
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:13 pm
Whatsarahsaid says...

Avril was ok I liked her alot more when she came out. She used to have attitude and now she's kinda lost it. She was a rocking brunette too there's not many of those about! I watched this program about her and she said she wasn't trying to be punk she was just making her own music, she used to sing country music. Did anyone know that? I didn't...
Alice♥
"stay up all night with the stars."

Random avatar

Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:29 pm
Harley says...

Did she actually ever come outright and say "I'm a punk."?

mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality