z

Young Writers Society

Tamagotchi

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:47 pm
tinny says...

Did you ever have one? Do you still play with them or do they remain a part of your childhood?

I have three altogether. My angel tamagotchi from when I was about thirteen is in a box at home somewhere and needs finding, but my other two are both active.

[spoiler]
My V3 I've had for about a year or two I think? I got mine just before the V4 came out. For a while it was out of power so I only recently started playing it again. At the moment I have a second gen Pipotchi called Moose, and I've another 4-5 days before the matchmaker.

And this is the V5 Familitchi/Famitama I bought for my birthday about a month ago. It's fun because you have a little tama family. These guys are second gen too, although my first all ended up as the Ninja family because they accidently came off pause DX Left to right with this one are Potetchi, Mukugetchi, and Uhyotchi. The parents are Okugatatchi and Papamametchi although they're not on screen >___>. I'm still trying to decide who to use as the parent for the next generation.

[/spoiler]

Anyone else?
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:28 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

*squee*

I love Tamagotchi!! I had three or four of them as a child, and I really wish I knew what had happened to them, because the newer versions have been disappointing for me. I think it's more nostalgia than anything else, tho. Of course, I had to buy two V4s so they could mate!

I'm a bad mommy, tho. I don't have the patience to keep paying attention to the things, and then they grow up to be ugly. Or die. :P

EDIT:
I also had some giga pets. Various animals. Oh, and one virtual pet that was Godzilla! That one was cool. My little brother had a yoda. Virtual pets are the coolest. 8)
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:24 pm
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

i never had one, but some of my friends did. and we would just wait for it to die so we could see the angel wings. :]
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:14 am
Clo says...

I didn't have a Tamagatchi, but I had a Giga Pet.

It was the BEST. I loved it. I would like one right now. :P
How am I not myself?

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:55 pm
alwaysawriter says...

I had one. Never used it much though. :)
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:30 pm
happy-go-lucky says...

*ZOMG!!!!* I remember them!

I used to have one and then it died :( I tried getting a new one but it froze on me so I just forgot about it *sniffs*
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world"
- Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Reviews: 35
Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:40 pm
Venom says...

Ha. I had like 3 Tamagotchis when I was in the 5th grade. I used to always take them to school and my friends would bring theirs. During class, we would connect them and have our Tamagotchis become friends. Ah, good times. I still have my pink Tamagotchi toy somewhere on my mess of a desk. I must remind myself to search for it later on tonight.
A friend will take you to CVS to buy a pregnancy test...

A best friend will stand outside the bathroom screaming, "NAME IT AFTER ME!"

We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green