z

Young Writers Society

I Love Emo!

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:05 pm
Kiss of life says...

okay this is getting way crazy! Sometimes emo is a bad thing sometimes it isn't! Sometimes emo people write how they feel(sad, angry, unhappy) Sometimes they write bout the total opposite(happy, excitement) and sometimes their writings are very good and sometimes it sucks! It depends on the type of person and what gifts they have! you have to seriously stop looking on the outside at what they look like and start looking on the inside and see what guts they were blessed with! Most of you who think that emos are messed up children well what do they think about you? Can any of you explain to me what a normal person is or what they look like? No you can't. So who's to say that emos aren't normal people? No one knows. You people seriously need to stop giving people labels...only soup cans are suppose too have those! I absolutely love emos, goths, and punks because they are pretty nice once you get to know them! Well they are to me anyway. Anyway I don't know what you have against them and i can't pretend to know so this is just my opinion. :D
"Darth Vader is my kind of man...he is tall, dark, and handsom"
*room falls silent then everyone turns to look at me*
"What?"
~This happend in art class to me.

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:02 pm
View Likes
Aet Lindling says...

Normal is a setting on a dishwasher.

Normal is not supposed to be humans.

If you are normal, you are boring.

In fact, it is impossible to really be absolutely normal.

However, emo is close to today's "normal" teenager. So many teenagers take up this stupid fad, and it was a conformist trend before it even got huge like this.

Goths and punks are okay, but emos are stupid. By the very definition that emos admit to, they describe themselves as navel-gazing whiners.

Emo writing, of course, is always bad. It's navel-gazing, and talks about how life sucks. If it was actually sensible and worth reading, it wouldn't be emo. The very premise of emo writing doesn't allow for any good aspects.

In fact, see my blog and make a comment if you like. I absolutely swear I am telling the truth in my latest blog post.

(weblog_entry.php?POST_ENTRY_URL=25528)
dun worry
it's all gun be k

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

It's just a word.

End of.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:40 pm
Kiss of life says...

Aet Lindling wrote:Normal is a setting on a dishwasher.

Normal is not supposed to be humans.

If you are normal, you are boring.

In fact, it is impossible to really be absolutely normal.

However, emo is close to today's "normal" teenager. So many teenagers take up this stupid fad, and it was a conformist trend before it even got huge like this.

Goths and punks are okay, but emos are stupid. By the very definition that emos admit to, they describe themselves as navel-gazing whiners.

Emo writing, of course, is always bad. It's navel-gazing, and talks about how life sucks. If it was actually sensible and worth reading, it wouldn't be emo. The very premise of emo writing doesn't allow for any good aspects.

In fact, see my blog and make a comment if you like. I absolutely swear I am telling the truth in my latest blog post.

(weblog_entry.php?POST_ENTRY_URL=25528)

okay I have no idea what your problem is with emos but you seriously need to take a chill pill! This thread is called "I LOVE emos" which means its not a place to trash them! If you want to talk bad about them make your own thread that is called "I HATE emos"! It's not that hard! I bet you half of the writers on here are emo or goth and if they read this they would probably not like it! You would recieve hate mails like almost everyday! So seriously, either stop trashing them or make your own d*** forum!!!! :!: Got it!!! :?: :?: :?:
"Darth Vader is my kind of man...he is tall, dark, and handsom"
*room falls silent then everyone turns to look at me*
"What?"
~This happend in art class to me.

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:53 pm
Nutty says...

Everyone should calm down! We get it. Some people like emos, some are emos, some don't like emos, fine.
It's okay to have your say, but this has turned into a catfight. Is this what YWS is about? Discrimination? Fighting? I think not. In the time I have been here I would be proud to say we accept people from all walks of life, as long as they abide by the rules. So what's happened?
Calm down before someone takes it too far and consequences arrive.
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:43 am
Aet Lindling says...

I am humbled.

(but I will also add that I laugh whenever someone tells me that I shouldn't say I dislike emos in a thread because it's about loving emos.)
dun worry
it's all gun be k

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:43 am
Matt Bellamy says...

I think this discussion has ran its course.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

You're a hairy, wizard!
— EllieMae