z

Young Writers Society

Battlefields Trip

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:59 pm
deleted6 says...

Right i am going to tell you about me trip to the European battlefields and graves. We went Ypres and learnt about all it battles
1st 2end 3rd the third was not really a battle but that battle came to be known as Passchendale. the day we arrived at the hostel we were staying at we were told about the Schlieffen Plan. Basically the plan was this since Germany was cornered by France and Russia it decided to take out France but not head on because France had it defences built up at the front so the German decided too go round the back but to that they had to go through Belguim.

Belguim fought it hardest and longest to make time for the British to arrive. The Germans thought that they could stop the Belguim in time but the British had a force ready called the BEF (British Expeditionary Force)

So begun the battle of Yper. Well enough history the next few days we went to Sactaury Woods,Hill 60, Langemarck,Passenchdale Ridge,Messine Ridge,Tyne Cot,Newfoundland Park,Ulster Tower and Theipeval.
Well that wasd my experience it was great. :D :D :D :D
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:02 pm
marching_gurl89 says...

Sounds like so much fun. I would have loved to go because I am a total history nut.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:06 pm
deleted6 says...

Yeah it great
Hey your age thing gone haywire
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:28 am
Sam says...

Gettysburg rocks too...fun stuff.
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality