z

Young Writers Society

Username

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:00 am
[deleted3] says...

How do you change your username or edit it? And why can you not delete a post on here? Especailly b/c this is only a little forum. We are not publishing anything and this site does not own any of the writing so why am I regulated from deleting a piece of writing that I may have submitted on here, a piece where I got what I need from the suggestions and now want to delete it? I think if I knew that were the case I would've never joined here. What's up with all the goofball regulations?
Victer

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:13 am
Cade says...

Hey VicternoO! In the future, if you have questions like this, feel free to PM a moderator or JM...we're here to answer your questions. Or check out the Information Desk or YWS Help Wiki.

You can't change your username, at least not now. In the past, Nate has set up special time windows in which you are free to change it. He has also, in the past, accepted PMed requests for changes.

If you would like a piece of yours deleted, you can just message a moderator or one of the junior mods who manages the section your piece is in. If you're really sure you want it deleted, someone with moderating power can get rid of the whole thread.

If you have any more questions, please send them in a PM, or check the Help Wiki first.

-Colleen
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:05 am
Teague says...

Slight note: If the thread has replies, simply edit out or have a moderator edit out the text, and the thread will be locked. Otherwise those nice people will lose their well-earned review counts!

-:pirate3:
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:31 am
Nate says...

Actually, there's a little "X" in the upper right hand corner of every post... you might want to check what that does ;)

have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady