z

Young Writers Society

The NoteBook (Movie)

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:57 am
Bleeding Rose says...

Awww...is wisemann210 sensitive??? Well I am in complete love with that movie and all of the others based on Nicholas Sparks' books. He is an awesome writer and I will tell you what movie/book is sad. A Walk To Remember. Now there is you one to cry about.
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.

Random avatar

Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:53 am
Bleeding Rose says...

KailaMarie wrote:The only problem i have with it is the ending. I thought it was kind of stupid how they just died together for no reason, other than like they felt like it. that wouldn't happen, and i thought it was cheesey. But other than that, i love that movie!

Actually, they were both really old and it gave you hints toward the end like Noah's heartattacks and Allie's disease that was slowly making her very awkward and kinda crazy. She didn't remember anybody, but this could actually happen as they said:

Allie:Do you think our love can creat miracles?
Noah:Yes
Allie:Do you think that our love can take us away together?
Noah:I think that our love can do anything we want it to.

So basically the death part was based on a really strong love bond that God decided to take them both so they could be together forever....lol.

silverSUNLIGHTx wrote:It made me cry when Noah and Allie were really old in the nursing home and Allie couldn't remember him.

Same here. I absolutely loved and hated this part. I thought it was horrible and heart breaking.

Sean wrote:Don't think Romance films are worth crying over, granted I've never seen this but personally, I highly doubt I'd shed a tear over it.

But Noah cried.....

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:07 am
Jon says...

I posted this months ago!
yes, I am a little, erm, sensitive. :oops:

---Jon---
:D
Gay Writing/Support Group. Gay or not, spread the word!

Support GLBT people -- God does.

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:19 am
Bleeding Rose says...

lol....its okay! Well I was just browsing the forums and came up on this and consideringthat I absolutely LOVE the notebook(You can tell by my signature/avatar/and profile pic) I thought I would just post in it to see if it comes back or something:D

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:47 am
alicat159 says...

I saw this for the first time about two months ago and I loved it. I don't really cry during movies, but this actually made me cry! I was shoked at how much i got into the movie! (I'm more of horror movie person)
I want to read the book (so incredibly bad!!) but every time i'm about to buy it my mom says, "Why are you buying that? I have it at home." So i give up and when i ask her where it is, she says, "I don't know Ali! Look for it!" *sigh* i guess i'll have to buy it without her there...

XOXO
Ali
~ "I've got a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it." -- Duck Soup
~ "Was she in there before you baked it?" (Gomez refers to the girl popping out of the cake at a bachelor party) -- Addams Family Values

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:09 am
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

alicat159 wrote:I saw this for the first time about two months ago and I loved it. I don't really cry during movies, but this actually made me cry! I was shoked at how much i got into the movie! (I'm more of horror movie person)
I want to read the book (so incredibly bad!!) but every time i'm about to buy it my mom says, "Why are you buying that? I have it at home." So i give up and when i ask her where it is, she says, "I don't know Ali! Look for it!" *sigh* i guess i'll have to buy it without her there...

XOXO
Ali

The book is incredible! You have to read it!
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal