z

Young Writers Society

Breaking Dawson

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:49 pm
View Likes
unsterblichkeit36 says...

Last night I had a dream. I always have odd dreams, but this one was terrifying and almost normal. I had a dream that i was Bella and I was at the Olympics. I went home and found Edward on the couch with a girl named Dawson.
"Does her blood taste better than mine," I asked.
"Yup! Way better!"
So i smacked him and tore dawson away. I broke her neck...hehehehehe. Therefore I was breaking daw(n).....son.
-SaraRose

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:25 pm
View Likes
Sakah says...

Wow, what a weird dream! You're lucky, I never dream about Twilight (I did once, but it was just Edward and Bella snuggling...it was cute though)
Music is like candy, you have to throw away the wrappers ^-^

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." — Confucius

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:52 pm
View Likes
Clo says...

...Isn't Dawson a boy's name?
How am I not myself?

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:49 am
View Likes
unsterblichkeit36 says...

Hahahah and your point is?
-SaraRose

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:52 am
View Likes
October Girl says...

oh wow you must be so proud of yourself :wink:
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:04 pm
View Likes
KailaMarie says...

lol, ive had a dream about Twilight before. I dreamt i was a vampire and my fingernails and teeth were retractable, and i had to really really try to make them come out, and each time i did it, it was easier.

and that doesnt sound very twilight-ish but it was when I was reading New Moon and so i was stressed about edward not coming back. lol.
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:12 pm
View Likes
Tabithalillian says...

I had a dream that it was bellas wedding and I was Tanya and I grabbed Bella threw her into a wall and grabbed edward and started making out with him. Then he started making out with me back, but it turns out it was all a ploy and he tore off my head and I died. it was depressing.
Living in a tower

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:17 am
View Likes
Aet Lindling says...

I had a dream that I was being chased around by Bella and Edward and I had to run away because otherwise I would get a reading assignment to read all the Twilight books.
dun worry
it's all gun be k

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:56 am
View Likes
Lindsaroo says...

o.o wow the only dream I had about Twilight was that I was a werewolf and my pack was all gone but me and then I was up in the mountains and I ran into Jacob and he saw me as just a wolf and played with me like everyday and then one time I hadn't changed yet and he saw me in person and freaked out...and then we started going out ^_^
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:09 pm
View Likes
Layleun says...

Wow, speaking of Twilight dreams I just had one XD I don't really remember it all but I was Bella and my mom and dad and Edward went to the pumpkin patch up the road from us and Edward and I ran while my mom and dad drove. Edward and I were picking pumpkins and my mom comes up the hill sobbing (so out of character for her) with mud all over her. She said something and turned around to walk away and for some reason I couldn't hear it. I asked Edward "What did she say. Your ears are better than mine." He paused for a minute with a strained look on his face and said. "I think your dad is dead." But instead of feeling sad I felt angry because I thought Victoria had captured him.

So, I ran home, cursing all the way, and make it to the road in front of my house. There was this guy sitting on a bike with scars all over him and short hair and I think a tattoo. He looked familiar but I just brushed past him. He caught my arm and turned me around and made me look him in the face. He had these silver eyes I thought I'd seen before. He asked me, "Do you remember that day? When you were riding home with Lexie?" I had a flashback of when my friend and I were riding home and the guy had appeared from the trees and said something to me. He told me I was a werewolf (huh?). I came back to 'reality' and the guy looked at me and said, "Lulu Greenbeck (I don't know where this name came from XD) will you be my wife?" I said I was sorry and that I couldn't all while falling back into Edward.

That's when I woke up. Before that the Joker was there and wanted me to combine two skin samples from a man with O+ blood and a woman with A- blood. Don't ask me what that means, I don't even know XD Ooh! And Jacob was there too be he didn't like me because I smelled like a vampire... which I was =P

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:37 pm
Angel of Death says...

Whoa that must've been a really weird dream...well at least you could see Edward. Usually when I had dreams of Twilight, he was always walking away.
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

Reviews: 0
Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:49 pm
View Likes
ldsprincess says...

Tabithalillian wrote:I had a dream that it was bellas wedding and I was Tanya and I grabbed Bella threw her into a wall and grabbed edward and started making out with him. Then he started making out with me back, but it turns out it was all a ploy and he tore off my head and I died. it was depressing.

ROTFL
That's funny! Not that you died, put the trickery...so Edward.
"She's got it out for me but I wear the biggest smile!"
-Misery Buisness by Paramore

If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn