z

Young Writers Society

Freaky Dream!

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:16 pm
onceuponatim3xo says...

About two nights ago, I had a dream that I was going to a YWS Headquarters kind of place where all the people on YWS came to meet eachother, hang out, and chat. In my dream I was so excited to go, but when I came to it, it was kind of a disappointment because it was an old, run-down building and there was barely anyone there from YWS. So, I hung out for a while and left to go back home.

Eventually I woke up and laughed at how obsessed I am with YWS to dream about it. Then, two days later, I was on YWS and I went to read the Info Desk and I saw this post from Nate: YWS Adds An Inch and I completely freaked out because that was exactly what the HQ looked like in my dream!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: (Minus the magical environment around it)

So, it's kind of freaky, but I feel like I have a sixth sense now! :lol:
It is better to travel well than to arrive.
-Buddha

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:56 pm
Clo says...

:lol: :lol:
I don't dream about fun things like YWS. Of course, if I did, that means I need to find some other hobbies.... o_o
How am I not myself?

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:50 pm
Cade says...

I think I had a dream about YWS once. In the dream, I logged on and all the usernames were a different color. And there was something up with Nate. In another dream, I think I met Suzanne and Snoink and some other people. Good stuff.
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

438 Reviews

Reviews: 438
Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:00 pm
JFW1415 says...

*Poke* Sure you didn't just see this a while back and forgotten about it, while your subconsciousness didn't?

(I know. I ruin all the fun. :))

I've never had dreams about YWS. :( But I rarely remember dreams, so maybe I have?

~JFW1415

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:58 pm
onceuponatim3xo says...

I might've seen that, but I can't remember :lol:
It is better to travel well than to arrive.
-Buddha

If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White