YWS's new pet raccoon?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:10 pm
Snoink says...

I demand to know its name!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:30 pm
Teague says...

I wanna call it Brandon.

-:pirate3:
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:56 pm
Medusa says...

We have a 'coon?
Alice: If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:12 am
Nate says...

It's only there for a couple days, so don't get too used to it! Found out about an "Internet Balloon Race" and so signed YWS as a participant in it. But, the race ends in two days so the 'coon will leave after that.

For more information, see: http://www.playballoonacy.com/

EDIT:

For those who are confused, you can only see the 'coon on the front page of the default template.

43 Reviews

Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:23 am
Medusa says...

awwwwwwww it is so cute! It's all floaty!

--Medusa.
Alice: If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:24 am
Fishr says...

I thought it was a deformed weasel. That or a mentally challenged squirell. Guess that six hour drive is getting to me...
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:58 am
Cade says...

In the spirit of a writers' community, we should name it after a famous writer or poet.
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

43 Reviews

Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:12 am
Medusa says...

yay! Let's name it Hugo!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:34 am
Snoink says...

Yeah, but what did you naaaaaaaaame it???

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

43 Reviews

Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:47 am
Medusa says...

oh come on...Hugo the Coon...can't you hear him?! French accent...wearing a barret...so adorable!

--Medusa.

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:56 am
Sportgurl46 says...

on the website for the balloon race the only way to find the balloon is to type in it's name. Unless you want to search through thousands of different balloons. I want to know the name too so I can find him on that website.
omg lol thx HD!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:22 am
Snoink says...

Yeah, and then we can give him a super boost! :D

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:50 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Cade wrote:In the spirit of a writers' community, we should name it after a famous writer or poet.

My vote goes towards "Jabberwocky". As in, its actual name. :P Otherwise -- Lewis Carroll.
ohmeohmy

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:16 pm
Alainna says...

I was wondering what this was all about - I saw these balloons on other sites, too.

Ah, Hugo does sound good. But what about naming him after our very own site admin? Nate Junior........ XD

xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

43 Reviews

Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:27 pm
Medusa says...

That makes nate sound rather old, if you ask me XD

The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein