z

Young Writers Society

Stargate Atlantis

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:37 am
Tatra says...

Season five of Stargate Atlantis is premiering July 11th on Scifi! I am very excited, so I decided to tell all of you, :D .

I love this show, it's such a mixture of everything. I can't wait for the season premier. I can't wait to find out what happened to everyone from the end of season four. I'm pretty confident that everyone survived and the only one I'm worried about is Teyla. I really hope that she's okay, but I do know that she's the one person that they could lose.

Anyway, I could ramble on about Atlantis for forever, so I'll just end this here. But, I'm very excited about this. :smt026 Can't wait!
Some people fall in love and touch the sky.
Some people fall in love and find Quicksand.

- Incubus

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:25 pm
Alteran says...

No! I haven't even seen all of season 3 yet!

Ahhh! I'm so far behind. *covers ears and mutters so he doesn't hear anymore*

Boo not having the sci-fi channel. :( If I had better internet I would watch them online.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:45 pm
Tatra says...

I tried not to leave at least too many spoilers, because I do know that not everyone would know.... Hmm, the only one that I can really see as a season 3 spoiler, is the part about Teyla. Because, this is Stargate, they almost always leave us hanging about whether they survive or not. :D

You should check out some of your cable channels and see if they repeat Stargate. Some of them do, although I really only know that it's true in New Jersey, where I am. But, here both Fox and MYTV repeat Stargate on the weekends.
Some people fall in love and touch the sky.
Some people fall in love and find Quicksand.

- Incubus

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:29 am
Alteran says...

Well, I have that big metal pole in the back yard. Fox repeats them here too. Only problem is it's at 4AM Sunday morning. They used to do SG-1 and then Atlantis, but now they just do SG-1 and then three hours later Atlantis. A bit depressing. I'll just go but them on DVD. :D Hurray for TV on DVD!
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:48 am
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

Oh!, Don't tell me! I'm so behind right now... I'm only now even getting around to watching Ark of Truth, and there's another movie coming out? Ooer.

But! Atlantis I will catch up on. I swear. *loves the record button on the TV*
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke