192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:55 am
View Likes
Aet Lindling says...

The New York Times wrote:Clinton Ready to End Bid and Endorse Obama

By ADAM NAGOURNEY and JEFF ZELENY
Published: June 5, 2008

Howard Wolfson, one of Mrs. Clinton’s chief strategists, and other aides said she would express support for Mr. Obama and party unity at an event in Washington that day. One adviser said Mrs. Clinton would concede defeat, congratulate Mr. Obama and proclaim him the party’s nominee, while pledging to do what was needed to assure his victory in November.

Her decision came after a day of conversations with supporters on Capitol Hill about her future now that Mr. Obama had clinched the nomination. Mrs. Clinton had, in a speech after Tuesday night’s primaries, suggested she wanted to wait before deciding about her future, but in conversations Wednesday, her aides said, she was urged to step aside.

“We pledged to support her to the end,” Representative Charles B. Rangel, a New York Democrat who has been a patron of Mrs. Clinton since she first ran for the Senate, said in an interview. “Our problem is not being able to determine when the hell the end is.”

Link to article.

At last! It'd have been nice if she had just bit the bullet a while ago.

Haha, though, that made my day to see this in a NYT article... "Our problem is not being able to determine when the hell the end is." XD
dun worry
it's all gun be k

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:28 pm
aestar101 says...

Thank god. She was bothering the heck of me.
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:29 am
Cade says...

Glad I made my visit to Wellesley before this.
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:18 am
View Likes
sabradan says...

She should have done this about 3.5 months ago.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt