z

Young Writers Society

YWS Art Show 2008

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Thu May 22, 2008 6:42 am
Alteran says...

Welcome one and all to the YWS Art Show Gallery. Here you will find all work submitted to the art show. (If you submitted and don't see your piece PM me.) Feel free to browse around and take in the creativity and hard effort put forth by the artists.

On the 30th of May I plan to have a lovely Chat Event to mark the close of the Gallery. It would be nice if everyone who is able to come would. It will offer a chance for people to question the artists if they should appear and permit everyone to express their views on the art.

Enjoy the Show, I suggest starting in the Lobby

Have fun and a great big thanks to all the artists who entered their works.
Last edited by Alteran on Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Thu May 22, 2008 8:30 pm
yoha_ahoy says...

Very spiffy! Took me a sec to figure out that you have to scroll horizontally to move on though and see more. So just a note to everyone else, try scrolling sideways. ;) Really cool site set-up though Adam! ^_^

~Yoyo 8)
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Fri May 23, 2008 2:29 am
Teague says...

Very cool, Adam! And awesome work, everyone who has a piece posted! Especially Yoyo. What is that, a piece in every hall? You talented little snob. :D

-:pirate3:
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Fri May 23, 2008 2:30 am
PenguinAttack says...

That was awesome. You've created a lovely set up, and all the images are fantastic. ^^ Nicely done. And congratulations to the artists themselves, there's some really really wonderful work all over there.

*Hearts* Le Penguin.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Fri May 23, 2008 5:48 pm
yoha_ahoy says...

Saint Razorblade wrote:Very cool, Adam! And awesome work, everyone who has a piece posted! Especially Yoyo. What is that, a piece in every hall? You talented little snob. :D

-:pirate3:

I'm sorry! And I don't have one in every hall! Just most of them... And I can't help it! I'm an art major in college! ;)

*just graduated* Woot, woot!!!

~Yoyo 8)
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Mon May 26, 2008 3:02 pm
Muse says...

Gutted, i only got my camera fixed on the 22nd so i couldn't take photos of my pieces in time! Next time though ;) x
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Mon May 26, 2008 3:32 pm
Fishr says...

I don;t see where this gallery is? I looked in the Art/Photography section but didn't see any collection of works for this gathering of works?

Linky?
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon May 26, 2008 3:47 pm
Twit says...

The Lobby, fishr. In Adam's post up there. ^

Cooooooooool pictures.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Mon May 26, 2008 3:52 pm
Fishr says...

Haha! Didn't even realize that Lobby was a link. It doesn't show up well on my screen.
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Mon May 26, 2008 6:18 pm
Meshugenah says...

This is really cool, Adam! Nice presentation for all the extra talented snobs of YWS :P Write and do all that art stuff, my goodness!

(And Yoyo, you're amazing. You and Pros practically did have a piece in every hall!)
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Tue May 27, 2008 12:49 pm
Shine says...

A really nice thing arranged by Adam.Great!

:)
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay