z

Young Writers Society

American Idol

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Tue May 20, 2008 9:22 pm
View Likes
jenni321 says...

I've noticed that there are hardly posts about American Idol, and this is probably due to Apathy, or just coincidence. Well, I'm bored, so I'll just write a little 'editorial'

Just wondering...who are you all voting for American Idol? I haven't really been keeping up, but i'm just curious. Here's my view:
The producers of the show are going to want: Cook. He's older, and can start his career right away. And doesn't he remind u of Daughtry? the producers dont want to mess it up again, seeing that the reviews have gone down since Daughtry got voted off. but the producers dont really have a say...
Preteens, young teens, moms, and grandmothers: Archuleta. He's young cute, innocent, and sweet, therefore apeals more to the fan-girls and the moms. However, his career wont really start until he's out of school, and he's still not as mature as Cook.
Older teens, 20-30 year old singles: Cook. that generation is more of the rocker type, not to mention they're more likely to vote for the older, good looking one.

Who's going to win? It's really a toss up, they both have awesome voices, and have a huge fan base. The deciding factor is who's voting , and when. Cook's fan base are actually the one's who (based off a poll) vote the least. They rave about Cook, but lots of them dont vote. Archuleta's fans (the preteens and teens) are more text savvy (face it, it's true), and vote more.

Welll, that's my view of it, I like both Davids, and either way, they're both going to have guarunteed careers.
On a scale of 1 to Random, I'm pretty ADHD.

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Tue May 20, 2008 9:58 pm
BigBadBear says...

American Idol Thread

I think David is gonna win.

Hahah. That cracks me up.

Anyway, I'm voting for David A. close to 500 times today. I can't wait until the show starts! I'm so psyched!
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle