z

Young Writers Society

Goku VS. Spiderman

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue May 13, 2008 1:49 am
Ravenous says...

Just to let everyone know, this is a real game. They have pretty much anybody out there. I only picked this video because, well, who doesn't know who Superman or Goku is?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dH5Oog7OZvM&feature=related
"Every decision you make, every step you take, every thought you ponder, every place you wander, your curse will follow, and infect all who are around you. Keep to yourself, save others from a horrible death . . . or life.”

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue May 13, 2008 7:59 am
iwrite says...

iv been a huge of Goku and superman. .they both fly and have super powers. but who do you think is stronger than the other? haha. i go for goku. .! goku doesn't take kryptonite as a threat. . he doesn't get weakened by this stone! nice video by the way.. haha i enjoyed watching it! thanks!
I read so i can write...
Education is very important...

438 Reviews

Reviews: 438
Tue May 13, 2008 7:25 pm
JFW1415 says...

Ravenous wrote:I only picked this video because, well, who doesn't know who Superman or Goku is?

*Raises hand* Um, I don't know who Goku is...

~JFW1415

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Thu May 15, 2008 4:55 pm
Ravenous says...

Goku is only the hero of the Dragonaball Z series!
"Every decision you make, every step you take, every thought you ponder, every place you wander, your curse will follow, and infect all who are around you. Keep to yourself, save others from a horrible death . . . or life.”

they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca