z

Young Writers Society

"Twilight" Movie Trailer

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu May 29, 2008 7:26 pm
Layleun says...

*sniffs* They can't!

(and it wasn't in front of Bella, they just felt like putting a clip in there =P)

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri May 30, 2008 1:33 am
lyrical_sunshine says...

I don't think he was flying, I think he's just jumping really high and fast, because he can.

And I don't have any troubles with movie. My theory is that if it's good enough for the author, it's sure as heck good enough for me.
Last edited by lyrical_sunshine on Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Fri May 30, 2008 11:48 pm
Periwinkle says...

A bit off-topic, but has anyone seen the (leaked) Breaking Dawn cover yet?
Maybe you should kiss someone nice or lick a rock, or both - Regina Spektor

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sat May 31, 2008 6:45 pm
Love2act4ever says...

It's crazy. EVERYWHERE I go I see girls with that book in their hand. It's like the next HArry Potter or something. Even my best friend is reading it.

But back to topic.
The trailler looked good. It reminded me of The covenant for some strange reason, but it looks like a good movie.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. ~William Shakespeare~
Scripts need love too!!!

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:01 am
lyrical_sunshine says...

I did see the Breaking Dawn cover...weird. Kind of scary. I wasn't planning on buying the book, but I actually might now, because chess makes me think of battles and strategy and weirdness, and I like that. :D
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:05 pm
Night Mistress says...

you people shouldn't judge the movie with the book. you know they are going to screw it up anways. and you shouldn't really to the same thing with the actor. the director only pick them because of how good they look and read the line. the people who Stephenie Meyer want aren't in the movie.

i think we should go to the movie with an open mind nd not compare the movie to the book.

...not at least try not to.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:06 am
Clo says...

I'm definitely Team Edward, and I think the actors a bit off. Isn't it Cedric Diggory? ... Quite an odd comparison, haha! But Jacob is Sharkboy.

Sharkboy and Cedric Diggory... :lol: Makes me laugh!

I'll also be unable to keep from laughing if Bella hitches rides on Edward's back in the movie. It's practical, but very funny to imagine and look at. Go, vampire car, go!

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:14 pm
JC says...

the people who Stephenie Meyer want aren't in the movie.

Actually, she begged Kellan Lutz to play Emmet. So that's one.

And since the movie has come out, I was plesantly surprised. So some of it wasn't spot on correct, but in the end it has the same feel as the book. Which I thought was important.
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:19 am
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

JC wrote:
the people who Stephenie Meyer want aren't in the movie.

Actually, she begged Kellan Lutz to play Emmet. So that's one.

And since the movie has come out, I was plesantly surprised. So some of it wasn't spot on correct, but in the end it has the same feel as the book. Which I thought was important.

I thought so too. I loved the movie.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand