z

Young Writers Society

Whats your life style?

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:29 pm
Crysi says...

*laughs* Oh boy, I'm innocent, believe it or not. I'm a conservative Christian. I stay up all night and sleep all day (sometimes). I'm very self-disciplined and I get things done. Most of the time. *cringes* Kilty, lol, I'll work on it today, I promise!! Anyway, I usually get NEAR straight A's, if not perfect. Curse that history teacher of mine.. I don't drink or do drugs, I LIVE on my computer, the most I generally get out is going to the movies with friends occasionally. I love rock music and classical music. I can listen to anything but most country and rap. I thrive on music: playing it, listening to it, it doesn't matter. I soak it in, just like I soak in words of certain authors. I can be hyper, I can be down. Either way, I'm always helping others, which affects my mood. I kind of mold myself to fit their mood so I can help them better. I wear casual clothes (just jeans and a t-shirt) and don't really care about my style. I like getting out and partying with friends or staying home and just relaxing. I'm pretty flexible.
Love and Light

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:59 pm
LiNdSeYo7 says...

Ohh, I like this question!

Mkay, we'll start with appearance.

My style could be considered both "Prep" and "Girly". I usually shop at:

American Eagle,
Abercrombie,
Hollister,
Forever 21,
Charolette Rouge,
Express.

I probably have a hundred mini skirts. (Just kidding - but at least twenty). I wear button ups. I purchase jeans with holes in them (Pathetic, I know). My favorite colors are pink and baby blue. I go tanning, straighten my hair/curl it. I wear some make-up, not too much. I probably shouldn't care about how I appear, but oh well. I like getting dressed up, and I love shopping. What can I say? (Haha). I never go over the top with it though.

However, don't let all the above fool you! (Lol). I'm not really all that innocent. I hold down a 3.8 GPA and take honors classes (It's been as high as a 4.25, which I promise myself to get back this year!), and was always involved in things at school (Cheerleading/Coaching it, Gymnastics, Broomball, Track, Musicals - Grease -, Student Council) - you name it. I do drink, probably a few nights a week. When I'm drunk, I sometimes slip and smoke a cigg. (but I'm def. not a fan). I smoke Mary-J when it's around (probably also a few times a week). I've done coke, which is def. not something I'm proud of, but that was a year ago. I want to try shrooms, but I'm not the type of person who sits around shooting up crack or snorting lines. I'll do drugs, but only to have fun on occasion. I don't steal, try not to lie, am def. not considered slutty, and have a good relationship with my family (most of the time). I guess I just like to party. I don't think I'm a bad person for that..

As far as entertainment, I like everything. All kinds of music, but my favorite are oldies (Especially the Beach Boys and Bob Marley). I'll listen to country, to techno, to whatever. It all depends on my mood. I love most of the movies I see. I'm a BIG fan of reading (and obviously writing). I work as a hostess and as a secretary, and I split my paycheck between clothes and books. Ahh, the book store is my favorite place in the WORLD! I scrapbook and take alot of pictures. I like to save things (For memories). I love being outside! Campfires and camping are the BEST! I go fishing with my guy friends, golfing with my dad, am a BIG lover of putt-putt and go karts. I love any games - bowling, board games, cards, shooting pool. I'm on the computer way too much. I love to travel and see new places, and I love getting to know people.

I'm the kind of girl who will go out and get up on a table to dance, who will sing at the top of my lungs even though I suck, down a case of Budlight, stand up for everything and everyone I love, and who loves to have a good time. On the other hand, I go to school and do well, go to work and work hard, and come home after a late night only to sit at my computer and write/lay in my bed and read. I love it all. I love living.. (lol).

I guess I have my own kinda lifestyle.
<3 Lindsey

You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat