z

Young Writers Society

Whats your life style?

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri May 06, 2005 9:24 am
Zion says...

WHat are your lifestyles people? FOr example mine can be pretty active at moments or pretty slow advancing depends on my mood. Also it seems sadly that im the *bllinks* only techno guy around lol. I love electronic music it lifts my spirit to a new level. Also much of my clothes are in techno style, some are too many techno looking so I can be confused as gay lol. I drink very raerly but I know when to stop, dont smoke, dont do drugs no way. Also I dont drink coffee. Overrall thats my lifestyle. Whats yours? o.O
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Fri May 06, 2005 5:11 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Ooh, good question.

My lifestyle is very slow moving most of the time, because I'm pretty lazy :) I'm definitely a rocker though, rock music, bit of indie maybe, that's my kind of thing. Black nail polish, those pyramid stud belt things, band t-shirts, hoodies...But I also like to show off my figure in tight jeans and tops...I'm so vain...and I like to talk about myself :P Fun activity! Oh yeah, I don't do drugs or smoke, but I like to have a drink occasionally, not often though so I'm a bit of a lightweight.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Fri May 06, 2005 5:26 pm
bulletproof says...

I my life can be fast if i wanna be but for the most part slow tecno is not bad but I would rather losten to rock or punk

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Fri May 06, 2005 5:29 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

Mine's pretty boring I spend my free time at home writing or watching DVDs since all my friends are too busy (I sound bitter, my friend just cancelled on me for the fifth time in a week I'm now fed up with it). I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't do drugs. But I do, do piercings and tattoos XD. I hide my figure because I'm so self concious, I look riduculous in tight tops and short jeans etc. I don't wear make-up and I do flirt XD without reliasing :oops:

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Mon May 09, 2005 11:37 pm
Mattie says...

I stay home being lazy, watching T.V, writing, and surfing the net. I do go to school and have fun there with my friends and I sometimes get together with them but as for that I don't get out much. I do my homework, get good grades, shop, and wear pretty decent and trendy clothes so I'm okay with where I am.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sun May 15, 2005 2:41 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

dreaming_mouse wrote:I do flirt XD without reliasing :oops:

Heh, yeah, me too.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Sat May 28, 2005 6:11 am
Chevy says...

I guess I'm what society would call "grunge," by the way that I dress with the unraveling clothing bleached and torn and stuff. And I wear vintage clothes and corduroy in the spring ;). However, I do not listen to grunge music. I usually have my hair down in my face and I'm all into trademarks. I have things that I always wear like the cross on my right earring since last august. I don't wear make-up...no fingernails, and I spend most of time by myself playing guitar and singing classic rock and acoustic soul and I also like hymns...I guess because my parents sang them so much when I was a kid.
Looking at me, I'm a very boring simple person. I wear neutral colors and I don't talk much. However, if you look in the picture thread you might catch a white shirt here and there...with pink or something...I dress like that to impress my parents because they don't like the "grunge look" AT ALL. but it's who i am...i guess...
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat May 28, 2005 6:39 am
Areida says...

Sterotypically? I'm a goody-goody. :roll:

Don't drink ('cept Coke :wink: ), don't smoke, don't party, don't do drugs... newp. And I'm not particularly interested in that stuff anyway.

I wear comfy clothes, and I try to look semi-decent... LOL.. actually during the school year I'm seen in my uniform most of the time, but other than that I usually just wear jeans. Or dresses when I hafta go somewhere nice, because I like high heels.. LOL...

Middle class family, three sisters, divorced parents, private school, lots of pets. I dunno. I listen to all kinds of music, but not much of what's really popular today. I like Maroon 5 and stuff but that's about it for modern music. I love musicals, Judy Garland, Frank Sinatra, the Beatles... all that good stuff.

I'm ambitious... definitely. I have high standards, and I hold myself to them.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:30 pm
Muse says...

Hmm,

Well, I love Rock and Indie music. I like to party *boogies*, i drink occasionally, i am strongly against smoking and i flirt a lot. Oo-er.

I like to achieve good work in school and I'm quite competetive when it comes to grades. I'm quite an active person when it comes to the more extreme sports, like snowboarding, surfing, white water rafting, sailing and rock climbing. I dont really like sports like football and basketball..

I'm into the more indie/vintage/boho/rock kind of look. I dont know how you would explain my style of clothing. It changes daily. I wear makeup, and i put quite a lot of effort into how i look. I am not shallow though. Gr.

I'm confident, and ambitious, and i hope to stay that way. :D
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:08 am
sabradan says...

well....first off, I'm sorry if I'm reoppening a dead topic...

Ok here goes:

My lifestyle:
I drink sometimes, I have never smoked tobacco, and every once in a VERY LONG WHILE I smoke a joint or do a hookah, but thats only in social situations.

I usually stay home either watching tv, or movies, or on my computer. I LOVE movies, I see as many movies as I possibly can see without going crazy. I also tend to work alot, but thats alright, I guess. I'll need the money in the fall...
I am an insomniac so I usually dont fall asleep until like 3 am CST. so, ya. Sometimes I go out with my freinds and we chill and party.

I play warhammer alot with my buddies. (My freind Spud has a huge gaming board in his basement. Its HUGE. We have fit 6 armies on it at one time..../tangent).

Um, while I was in school I was a really good student especially in History and Languages (including English, surprise surprise). Unfortunately, though, at graduation I was .2 GPA away from Graduating with Honors, and most of my freinds got Highest Honors. Oh well....
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:20 am
you_really_suck says...

i guess i would say my lifestyle is mixed. i can be depressed sometimes and hyper the other times. i am considered goth so everyone expects me to be depressed and that makes me depressed. but truly i am an outgoing person. when i am with my friend i am crazy. so mostly my lifestyle is to the ppl around me they see the mask in which i hide my true self but they don't want to see my true self. they prefer the mask.
Meat is Murder

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:57 am
Sam says...

Brand Names In My Closet:

POLO RALPH LAUREN! YAY! ROCK ON! (85% of my clothes are Polo)
Converse
Etnies
Quiksilver
The Gap
Abercrombie & Fitch
Speedo
Devon-Aire
Ariat
Titleist

And my glasses are Vogue.

Hmm...you can tell a lot about me from my wardrobe:

SLIGHTLY INSANE, EXTREMELY PREPPY GOLFER/EQUESTRIAN GIRL SK8TER WANNABE/BRAND NAME SHOPPER WHO ISN'T AFRAID TO EVENTUALLY DELVE INTO THE MYSTICAL REALM OF ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH...

2 basic Sam outfits-

Turquoise Blue Polo
Navy Blazer, sleeves rolled up to elbows
White Gap button-down worn so shirttails stick out and sleeves come out from blazer
Tan Polo Slacks/Jeans, depending on the occaision. The former is most likely :P
Pink and black Converse hi-tops
A million sparkly bead braclets

Navy Polo sweater vest
Blue and yellow striped button-down from the Gap
Knee-length khaki corduroy pleated skirt
Etnies
Again, the million sparkly bracelets...

(a pink iPod around my neck and a saxophone case in my hand would complete the look)

Again, what have we learned about Sam?

My clothes reflect my lifestyle in so many ways...I'm crazy, bookish-but-not-overly-so, music freak whose social endeavours most oft get me sent out to the hall...
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:08 am
Ceylon says...

M y life style is simple, of course, except the fact that I slightly have a short-term memory lose. Oh yeah, I am a

blasphemy to my school clubs, too, especially arcademic club- I keep forgeting how Napoleon sent ice cream to his wife.
juste essayer

La fin d'ordinaire, et vous ne verriez pas ce que vient.

Comment bon il s'avérera être..

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:05 am
Elelel says...

He he. I'm probably technically a goodi-goodie. But I don't really think so ... well, I do all the school work, I get A's I don't get in trouble, I don't do drugs or drink but still ... I don't think "I have to obey the rules" all the time in my head, I just obey my own moral code ... and can see that doing the work is easier than not doing it. I don't dob. That's something I havn't done since ... ever. It's like an instict in my head that says "No matter what, DON'T DOB!!!". So I don't dob. Another of my little "codes" is sucking up in NOT RIGHT, not even when it's done to you, and it annoys me. I don't obey rules, I obey my code. It's just that my code doesn't split too much from big important rules. There are some things I just don't see as wrong. Like some school rules. Heaps of people think I just obey the rules, but that's not true.

Anyway ... I don't really watch all that much TV. I don't really like reality shows (there are SOME that are OK) and ... I don't know, there's barely anything else on. I watch the Simpsons ... and there's a few other comedy things I like ... oh, yeah. I watch the new episodes of Doctor Who because I think they're funny.
I read alot ... music's ok too ... he he. The reading reminds me. My favourite books is Pride and Prejudice, and I'm reviewing it for English to see how much it shocks the teacher.

Clothes ... I wear pretty much whatever looks Ok. Don't care about fashions though.

And ... well, I don't like sport. BAAAAAAAAD experiences in school PE. So I kind of lead a boring life ... except I'm part of school band stuff, like Concert Band and Clarinet Ensemble, that's almost like being in a little cult sometimes. Fun.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:02 pm
Kilty says...

My life is pretty uneventful and boring. I don't drink or smoke or do drugs. I read a lot.

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison