z

Young Writers Society

Music that must be heard

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:48 pm
Krupp says...

I was just thinking about this. I apologize if there is already a thread on the subject. But I would like to start off suggesting stuff to listen to, regardless if you're writing, driving your car, or whatever...

As you can tell from my avatar, I love Tool. Music alone is the only other thing besides writing I have a deep love for. Since I was fifteen, stretching out musically, I've found that there are bands that will inspire you to reach out to the furthest corners of your imagination. Bands such as Tool.

So here it is. Name off suggestions for everyone to listen to in the future. Here are mine:

Tool: Need I say anymore? Just look them up.

Poets of the Fall: A typical rock band setup that does more than just do brainless rock songs.

Puscifer: It's a strange band, but this Trip-Hop music will definitely getting you creatively-thinking.

Acid Mothers Temple: Just like Puscifer, except a lot more serious. Great stuff to listen to when you just want to relax...

That's all I have for now. If I find anything new, I'll post it on here.
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket