z

Young Writers Society

What's the longest and shortest relationship you've been in?

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat May 07, 2005 12:36 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

Well, theres always ripping his heart out, spitting on it, stomping on it a bit, and then kicking him in the gutter. Then not only will he hate you forever, but he'll talk mean about you to all of his friends.

that, by the way, is a bad idea.

Really, you'll have to put up with a few obsessors, its part of the perils of dating so young. Its best to avoid boys all together until your a bit older. Theres a certain maturity level that should be reached before anyone is really ready to start dating. It has to do with knowing who you really are, and being able to handle some of the absolutely crazy things that the opposite sex does. Understanding limits, being able to form and break barriors, and if i were frued, id be blasting you with psychological sexuality right now, but your only 15, and you don't need to hear what boys your age are ACTUALLY thinking. nor do you really want to.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Mon May 09, 2005 5:38 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Shortest: 99 days (it would have been shorter if I'd only realized what an idiot he was sooner...)
LongestL 105 days and counting.... I don't expect it shall end any time soon.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Mon May 09, 2005 5:49 pm
Chevy says...

QiGuaiGongFu wrote:Really, you'll have to put up with a few obsessors, its part of the perils of dating so young. Its best to avoid boys all together until your a bit older. Theres a certain maturity level that should be reached before anyone is really ready to start dating. It has to do with knowing who you really are, and being able to handle some of the absolutely crazy things that the opposite sex does. Understanding limits, being able to form and break barriors, and if i were frued, id be blasting you with psychological sexuality right now, but your only 15, and you don't need to hear what boys your age are ACTUALLY thinking. nor do you really want to.

That makes sense...but, I don't know about avoiding guys completely...that makes you look...you know what I mean.

Anyway,
Longest: 0 Days
Shortest: 0 Days
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Mon May 09, 2005 6:34 pm
bulletproof says...

longest about 7 months and still counting.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Mon May 09, 2005 6:42 pm
Midnight says...

Not sure about longest,

Shortest was 3 days.
available

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Mon May 09, 2005 6:45 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Damn.
As of today:

Longest relationship: about 6 months
Shortest not-really-a-relationship-but-still-felt-good: 6 days.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

Reviews: 3
Mon May 09, 2005 9:35 pm
alcina says...

longest: around 7 months
shortest: a week- now that was a stupid one.

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Mon May 09, 2005 11:09 pm
nickelpickle says...

longest: 0 days
shortest: 0 days...

Nikkis lonely...oh so lonley....
"There's a light at each end of this tunnel,
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again
If you only try turning around."

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Mon May 09, 2005 11:33 pm
Mattie says...

Sadly to say I've never been in one...pitiful I know...I'll find someone out there right for me.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue May 10, 2005 12:09 am
neonshorty says...

Longest-0
Shortest-0

Hahaha....

guys are my friends for a while then when we get close to going out they begin to hate me or get tired of me... who knows why

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Tue May 10, 2005 12:13 am
Kay Kay says...

I have problems like that all the time. Most times though, when me and the guy split...well, we hate each other's guts for the rest of our lives. Sad isn't it?
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue May 10, 2005 4:39 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

It can be hard to end a relationship well. Sometimes its mutual, sometimes it isnt. just roll with it!
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Tue May 10, 2005 5:14 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

shortest -- uh I think 4 hours

longest -- two and a half years and counting (me and my boyfriend have been dating that long...wow I amaze myself)hehheh....

cheers y'all PM
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Tue May 10, 2005 7:35 am
Elelel says...

I had something with this guy once ... but it didn't last much more than a few days and I felt really uncomfortable about it, and I don't really count it. So nothing. But there's this guy at the moment who I like and I think he likes me ....
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue May 10, 2005 10:21 am
IGuessImAnUnderwaterThing says...

Shortest: My first relationship ever was with a girl named Kayla. We went out for two weeks around the end of last year, and then she cheated on me. With a guy. Of course, that male was a friend of mine, and I didn't really take it overly hard, it was just a terrible thing to happen. I didn't speak to her again for the rest of the summer.

Longest: My longest relationship actually began a little while after Kayla and I ended. His name was David and we went out for three monthes, and it was one of the most amazing times I've ever had. We went out for exactly three monthes before we broke up. He's one of my best friends now, and we have a very strange friendship, indeed. In a way, we've been going out for almost 11 monthes... just without the titles and whatnot, now. It's very hard to explain. But it's all good.

It's interesting hearing about people's relationship experiences.
You're just an empty cage girl if you kill the bird.

Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne