z

Young Writers Society

See which of my characters you are most like...

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:24 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

The Illusionist of Marcea, you are the very skillful illusionist, you're immortal except for one day a year. In believing that everything is a mean to an end, your utilitarian views make you one of the most feared diety in the free states. use your powers lightly, you've been locked up before. Ever trying to get people to think, you are quoted in saying this: "Do you ever think that death is just another part of life? Or that life is just another part of death?" Death is not the end; its just the beginning of another adventure.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:08 pm
Lollipop says...

You're Ariel, La Femme Mystique. The thrill of the stage. An immortal character, Ariel plays the part of the very loved lady of red. And yes Ariel is a man, and yes the whole world is blind well except for the carnival peoples. Lets hear it for the crossdressing beauty of the stage. You're crazy and you love those certain people very much. Your lover is the greatest tease in the world and you often challenge him "Are you going to be a man and do something about it?".

AHHHHH! Im a man!!!! lol

~Lollipop~

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:59 pm
Muse says...

You're Ariel, La Femme Mystique. The thrill of the stage. An immortal character, Ariel plays the part of the very loved lady of red. And yes Ariel is a man, and yes the whole world is blind well except for the carnival peoples. Lets hear it for the crossdressing beauty of the stage. You're crazy and you love those certain people very much. Your lover is the greatest tease in the world and you often challenge him "Are you going to be a man and do something about it?".

hmm..not really like me..something must have gone wrong somewhere :P
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

Reviews: 3
Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:03 pm
Hysteria says...

You're Estin, a baldaserre of Portculis d'Faveronne, a knight with a liege-lord pact to the family d'Faveronne. You are a romantic at heart, and see good in the world, though believe its not perfect. You're love for Daphne will never waver, and you play the avenging angel everytime she jumps. Unfortunatly, you're good looks lead you to be fancied by more than just women. "I would be really creeped out if you werent wearing a dress."
If i only had a brain, tum te tum te tum

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:16 pm
Midnight says...

You're Trystan, a young noble of Ethica. Kind,<br>loyal, though sometimes slow. You love Ariel<br>with all your heart, though you only found out<br>his secret after 3 months of courtship. "I<br>cant believe this, its all a lie..." You<br>have an overbearing, closeminded father who<br>thinks you're a wuss, but you'll give as good<br>as you got. You're boyish good looks and charm<br>may lead many a maid astray but not Ariel.<br>"Damn Woman."
<br><br><font size="-1"><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/utopianeulogy/quizzes/What%20Dreamer%20Character%20Are%20You%3F%20/">What Dreamer Character Are You? </a></font><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>
available

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun May 01, 2005 1:07 pm
-KayJuran- says...

You're Estin, a baldaserre of Portculis d'Faveronne, a knight with a liege-lord pact to the family d'Faveronne. You are a romantic at heart, and see good in the world, though believe its not perfect. You're love for Daphne will never waver, and you play the avenging angel everytime she jumps. Unfortunatly, you're good looks lead you to be fancied by more than just women. "I would be really creeped out if you werent wearing a dress."

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun May 01, 2005 1:35 pm
Zentillius says...

You're Estin, a baldaserre of Portculis
d'Faveronne, a knight with a liege-lord pact to
the family d'Faveronne. You are a romantic at
heart, and see good in the world, though
believe its not perfect. You're love for Daphne
will never waver, and you play the avenging
angel everytime she jumps. Unfortunatly, you're
good looks lead you to be fancied by more than
just women. "I would be really creeped out
if you werent wearing a dress."
What man may proclaim himself man if he has not yet made the world better?

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon May 02, 2005 5:04 am
Supermal says...

I am the Dreamer of Ethica, Daphne Eveline Du Marne. Sounds pretty cool :)
~Michelle~
Who needs friends when you've just bought a brand new pen?

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Mon May 02, 2005 7:00 pm
Kay Kay says...

Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451