z

Young Writers Society

A thing you didnt knew

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:32 pm
Zion says...

I was trying to find info on interent about it, but to no avail, Maybe Jack will be familiar with it.
Did you knew that Queen Elisabeth, Basil II (a bulgarian king), I think Prince Albert, Kleopatra, and many other recent and former nobles, kings and queens have macedonian heritage, a linage from the medival tzar Samoil II? There a published book about it as well. I think its now sold in england as well.

(yay! Go me! :D )
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:19 pm
-KayJuran- says...

w00t! go arvy!! you shud be proud...

94 Reviews

Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:39 pm
Zion says...

you have no idea how many powerful people are macedonia, including for example the CEO of Motorola, hes macedonian. :lol: But I thought you guys (UK) knew about that. The Queen actually even send him a letter, saying how gratefull she is about that.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant

324 Reviews

Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:58 pm
-KayJuran- says...

whats CEO mean?... sorry i may be having a blonde moment here...

94 Reviews

Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:45 pm
Zion says...

I dont know either :P the head of hte company? The Chairman? SOmething like that

Immanuel Kant

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:29 am
Nate says...

CEO = Chief Executive Officer. It's equivalent to the President of the company, but when a company is publicly traded, you refer to head as a CEO. You only say the President of the company when it is held in private hands. For instance, the head of Walmart is a CEO since anyone can buy shares of Walmart. But, the head of Barnes and Noble (a large books retailer) is a President since Barnes and Noble is held in private hands.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:03 am
Firestarter says...

Hey, Arvy, maybe I have macedonian heritage? :wink:
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

94 Reviews

Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:43 pm
Zion says...

maybe. Who knows? *:twisted: smile of the thought that all the british people are under macedonian rulelership*

Immanuel Kant

324 Reviews

Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:28 pm
-KayJuran- says...

eep! :shock: [-( lol :lol: :mrgreen:

O:) <---- me!
Last edited by -KayJuran- on Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:32 pm
electricbluemonkey says...

Maybe everyone in the world has Macedonian heritage! *Gasp*

Sorry, crazy moment....

But I never knew that, but I think I knew that a great majority of British people have Macedonian heritage.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

324 Reviews

Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:34 pm
-KayJuran- says...

dunno... all i know is that im (legally sortof) half new-zealandish cause my
mum has new zealand certificate thing...

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:03 pm
Firestarter says...

But I never knew that, but I think I knew that a great majority of British people have Macedonian heritage.

Errr...where did you hear that?
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:10 pm
electricbluemonkey says...

Well, not a majority, but a lot might have Macedonian heritage, becasue I've known quite a bunch of British people with Macedonian heritage.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:12 pm
Firestarter says...

Well...I don't think a lot do. I've lived in England my whole life and never met one person with Macedonian heritage. We're made up of lots of crazy places though, so you never know.

324 Reviews

Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:50 pm
-KayJuran- says...

i dont know anyone with macedonian heritage either or at least if they do then
they havent told me... one of my friends is related to king Duncan though (think
macbeth...) :P

I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings