What's a redskin?
I wrote the above just for you.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:54 am
Firestarter says...

Yeah! Go Native Americans!

(as a subtext, I do know this is probably about Washington Redskins, and some silly American Football sport.)
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:01 am
Meshugenah says...

*shoves Jack to the side* Silly Brit (who still owes me a letter).

Skins? Skins? Really, Nate? :P
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:01 am
Nate says...

Firestarter wrote:Yeah! Go Native Americans!

(as a subtext, I do know this is probably about Washington Redskins, and some silly American Football sport.)

Silly Brits!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:10 am
Dreami says...

Beat those Vikings! Knock 'em out of the Playoffs! xD

My poor Green Bay Packers lost today. I swear they're cursed against the Bears. Darn you Packers!

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:34 am
Phindin says...

Wa-har, another Packer fan. That loss today was tragic.

All-in-all, they've had a great season though, so I can't complain.
"Buy, buy, buy, buy; sell, sell, sell
How well you've learned to not discern;
Who's foe and who is friend,
We'll own them all in the end."

425 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:33 am
Nate says...

Aye, it stinks the Packers lost to the Bears, but they have already clenched a play-off spot so it hardly matters. Yet, it does cost them a shot at having a home field advantage in the Playoffs.

Well, the Skins are trouncing the Vikings, and hopefully they'll do the same next week against the Cowboys.

16 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:38 am
Phindin says...

I'd love to see the Skins beat the Cowboys, even though the Cowboys have already clinched home field.

Which actually doesn't concern me much. It's true that Favre has never won in Texas Stadium, but he might be getting a little old to be playing in cold weather. Besides, it might be good if the Cowboys come in a little too confident.
Last edited by Phindin on Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:35 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Wow... It's like another language...
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:40 am
Dreami says...

I think the Pack will have no problems beating the Cowboys this time - they had some really important players missing, like Woodson and KGB. Farve just needs to play like he always does - short passes, that's their offense.

And Harris can't just stand in the middle of nowhere and watch the ball go sailing right past him. >.<

By the way - I haven't looked lately, is T.O. [scum!] supposed to return in time for that? Probably, it was just a minor injury last I heard.

16 Reviews

Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:23 pm
Phindin says...

Exactly my thoughts. Favre just needs to settle down and throw like he normally does; during the time he was in against the Cowboys, like half is passes were 50 yard bombs.

But yeah, the Packers were plagued with injuries and they had 150~ yards against them in penalties. It's tough to win with that many penalties. And if all else fails, we can always hope that another one of Romo's superstar girlfriends comes to the game so that he ends up playing like crap. =P

Edit: Oh, and I haven't heard about TO. I imagine he'll be back easily in time for the playoffs, probably even back for the Redskins this week.

425 Reviews

Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:20 am
Nate says...

Woot! Redskins made it to the playoffs! They went from 5-7 to 9-7 this season to make it, and I got to stand for three hours in the drenching rain at 38 degrees F at the game today!

Next week, they're playing Seattle and I think they have a better than decent chance to beat 'em.

16 Reviews

Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:54 am
Phindin says...

They should have a good chance; the Redskins have a solid defense, and Seatle is rather one-demensional.

And I'm glad the Cowboys were able to rack up their own embarrassing loss before the playoffs, too. =P

425 Reviews

Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:44 pm
Nate says...

It was a great game for Redskins fans since the ball was almost always on the Skins side of the field, and it was just all the sweeter that it was against Dallas. But, on the other hand, the Cowboys had nothing to gain from this game. They already clinched home-field advantage in the playoffs, so they really never quite tried to win in the first place. Still, Todd Collins had another amazing game, and I'm glad to see that Gibbs will be starting him against Seattle.

Seattle is very much one-dimensional, but really, so are the Redskins. The defense is great, but the offense is broken often times. These past four games, the Redskins offense did play great, so I'm hoping it's that offense we'll see against Seattle rather than the offense from mid-September through mid-November.

Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley