z

Young Writers Society

The artist game (musician)

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:13 am
hawk says...

Heres the deal:

Someone posts a maximum of 2 (preferably one, to keep the loading at minimum) pictures of any rock star (can be any music type, Bob Dylan, for example), and the next person must identify the person in the picture by name, and say something short about them, for example, what band they were/are in, are they still alive? Please keep it relatively simple, don't put a picture up of, say, Keith Moon, but Keith Richards is perfect. However, if those participating are very familiar with the music scene, be my guest and post up complicated ones.

NOTE: If you do not know who the person is, then let someone else have a go before you disreguard it

And no scamming off the properties menu!

Naturally, I'll start it off:

(Should be easy)
"Meanwhile everyone wants to breathe and nobody can; and many say, 'We will breathe later.' And most of them don’t die because they are already dead." -- Graffiti of the events of May, Paris '68

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:06 am
ohhewwo says...

Okay ... sigh ... I would honestly post hear, and be a devout poster of this thread, BUT I'M TOO MUCH OF AN IDIOT TO KNOW HOW TO POST PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) #-o :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:27 am
Chevy says...

Okay, I'm not positive about this, but is it Jamed Hetfield of Metallica?
Well, if it is, I think he's a cool guitarist but um, you gotta give it to Kirk...

Personal favorite :D
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:18 am
hawk says...

I'm guessing it's Steven Tyler, Aerosmith. If I'm right, it's a funny pic of him.

"Meanwhile everyone wants to breathe and nobody can; and many say, 'We will breathe later.' And most of them don’t die because they are already dead." -- Graffiti of the events of May, Paris '68

Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende