z

Young Writers Society

Favorite TV shows

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:59 am
WinterGrimm says...

Ooh. Actor's Studio is great! I wanne be in that class. :cry:
I think my favorite was the one where they had the cast of The Simpsons on. That was a classic!
That love is suffering is easy to see, for before the love becomes equally balanced on both sides there is no torment greater, since the lover is always in fear that his love may not gain its desire and that he is wasting his efforts.
Andreas Cappelanus, The Art of Courtly Love

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:11 am
Perra says...

Me too! The only thing those students have to pay for is tuition! Which means they get in for free to see all those actors! And some get to dance or interact with them!
I haven't seen the Simpsons one, yet. Sadly. I usually end up watching it when my mom has it on. Otherwise I'm flipping through the channels and see that it's on. One of the ones that really stand out in my head would be when Robbin Williams was there. That was hilarious. Him and that scarf. Great improv there! And when John Lipton was interviewing nearly all of the characters Mike Myers had played on SNL was cool.

Btw, I LOVE your signature! You've gotta love Spike! :mrgreen: How can you not? :shock:
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:35 am
WinterGrimm says...

I unfortnantly haven't seen the Robin Williams episode. I'm sure it was awesome though. The Mike Myers episode was excellent as well. It suprised me how focused of a actor he is.
That love is suffering is easy to see, for before the love becomes equally balanced on both sides there is no torment greater, since the lover is always in fear that his love may not gain its desire and that he is wasting his efforts.
Andreas Cappelanus, The Art of Courtly Love

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:50 pm
thatannagirl says...

My favorite shows are...*drum roll*...

Psych,
Chuck,
Scrubs,
Heroes,
The Office,
Prison Break,
Stargate SG-1,
Terminator: TSCC,
and Arrested Development.

Yep. And we don't have channels, so I have to watch all of them online. :smt024
Last edited by thatannagirl on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

Reviews: 2
Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:17 pm
Fire Bad, Tree Pretty says...

My favorite t.v. shows are:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
SNL
South Park
Family Guy
House
Robot Chicken
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? (I love re-runs. =D)
Scrubs
Law & Order: SVU
and The Soup.

But, my all time favorite t.v. show is Buffy. I got into that show when I was about eight, which is a pretty long time for ADD me to like something and not get bored. xD
Need more friends with wings...

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:10 am
Princess says...

Okay guys.. Here are my favorite shows:

1.Bones
2.House
3.Terminator
4.Avitar
5.uuuhhh... Dont watch that much TV.. Oh well *giggles*

Weeellll... hmm.. i have a feeling im forgetting something..
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:48 am
Phantomofthebasket says...

Hmm... well...
My favorite shows are:

Bones.
CSI.
That 70's Show.
Total Drama Island (so very, very stupid, but oh so addicting).
Ghost Hunters.
The Inbetweeners (unfortunately, it only played in England, and it is a six episode series, but its SO funny... you can find it on Youtube though...)
Phantom's Contest Basket <--Make me happy and join my contest! Due date: August 15th!
Phantom's Reviewing Basket <--Need a review? Go here and ask!

We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway