z

Young Writers Society

Post Your Own Pet Thread

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:13 pm
Nate says...

Since a lot of people really like to show off pics of their pets, I've made up this thread for them to do that.

I'll get the part-ay started:

That's one of my dogs (although she actually belongs to my sister... in theory), Ginsy, looking a bit suspicious. She's really a sweet dog. My other one, Shiloh, is a black cockerspaniel and a bit aggresive. He's really a strange dog since he'll climb into your lap for you to pet him, and yet growl the entire time.
Last edited by Nate on Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:50 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

This is my cat Sheba who is currently bugging my dad for attention lol. She'll be nine this April 24th, I love her so much. I got her for my communion in 96, she sleeps upstairs with me behind my pillow so I have someone to talk to. Yes I talk to my cat lol but she's so cute and a v. good listener lol.
She's also a killer: She brought in a dead bird which took me 20mins to clean up because I thought it was playing dead :roll:.

This is my mums cat Figaro who's about 3 now I think, we got him beginning of Feburary 01, we are completly inseperable. He follows me everywhere the little pervert. He either sleeps by my feet or right next to me so I can't breathe but I love him too much to care lol. He lets me drape him across my shoulders when I'm walking around the house he's so cute lol!
Oh yeah...and he's a total poser as you can see!

The cute thing about Figaro was once he bought in a teeny frog and was proud because he caught someting. Then Sheba dragged this huge thing from the cat flap dumped it next to Figs and walked off all smug lol. My cat is a killer...especially with mice :shock:
Last edited by dreaming_mouse on Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:28 pm
Klaus Von Spindler says...

Okay, here is our six-toed cat, Matano... he may look nice, but underneath all that fur, he is a mean, lean, killing machine. :shock: dreaming: its funny that you abbreviated the word very, lol

http://img175.exs.cx/img175/1417/p808046123vm.th.jpg

Edited by Nate to place image on page and improve link
La la la- go have funnn!

49 Reviews

Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:36 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

Klaus Von Spindler wrote:Okay, here is our six-toed cat, Matano... he may look nice, but underneath all that fur, he is a mean, lean, killing machine. :shock: dreaming: its funny that you abbreviated the word very, lol
[img=http://img175.exs.cx/img175/1417/p808046123vm.th.jpg]

I have gotten into a Bridget Jones habit - and her fortune thing will come true for me. I'll be found dead half eaten by asaltions lol. Your cat is so cute! How can something that cute be evil lol?!

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:27 pm
electricbluemonkey says...

Nate, what kind of dog is that? Looks like some pure-bred movie dog, hogging the camera and all.

Nice pets everyone, I would post mine but I dont have the right "equipment". They're two dogs (male and female), though.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:32 am
Nate says...

ElectricBlueMonkey wrote:Nate, what kind of dog is that? Looks like some pure-bred movie dog, hogging the camera and all.

She's half cockerspaniel and half something else (King Bernard or something like that).

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:14 pm
marzipan says...

This is my darling Mo (Moses, Momo, Momtaro, Hobo, Homo, Hominy, Stinker, Schookums, Sweet, Handsome, Pooch, Bobo, etc), the neurotic, paranoid German Shepherd/Rotweiler/DuckTolling Retriever/everything else.

http://tinypic.com/2194eh

and this is my autistic fat cat Charlie

http://tinypic.com/2194ro

I have...three? more cats but I don't have pictures.

I fixed the URL's for you.
~EBM

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:32 pm
Emma says...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

That cat is soooooo cute! And I love the dog pick! Oh wow! That IS good!

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:14 am
hawk says...

my puppy. okay, he's not a puppy, but so what

(and yes, he is a dingo)
"Meanwhile everyone wants to breathe and nobody can; and many say, 'We will breathe later.' And most of them don’t die because they are already dead." -- Graffiti of the events of May, Paris '68

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:13 pm
Soyala Amaya says...

*Gasp* Puppies and kitties, oh my! Yay! well... if I can't get any comments on how I look in the post your pic thread, I'm pretty sure my animals are cute enough to get comments on here! look out! Animal cam-whores! ((They're all such poseurs.)) A couple of these were posted in the other thread, but they're still cute.
The Names are as follows: black and white puppy-KCRoyals.com. black and brown puppy-Remmy Dean Amrtin the First Christiansen. Black and brown dog-Herbie the Love Bug. Cat-Little Dog. Black dog-Sheba Warrior Princess.

FIrst snowfall piccies!

Santa!

ICe cream...hmmm...

Cuddles!

Uh-oh, where are they going?

Happy Early Easter!...I guess...poor poor bunny...
I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on E-bay.

49 Reviews

Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:52 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

AWWWWWWWW! Omg they are so cute lol! I just wanna reach out and hug them!

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:49 pm
little x soldier says...

first time I post something here...
btw how many pet do you have? ~my eyes got confused~ But they're cute...! uhh only those eyes... They're friendly right?
I thought I have seen some of those pics that you've posted before... Well then I see them again ~Than I remmeber them better~ lol

hugs xxx little x soldier xxx
~xS;o:L;d:I;e:Rx~

78 Reviews

Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:17 pm
Soyala Amaya says...

I have a LOT of pets..DOgs: KCRoyals.com, Sheba Warrior PRincess, Herbie THe LoveBug, ANd Remmy Dean Martin THe First Christiansen. Cat:LIttle DOg. TUrtle: SPeedy VOn Speedster T3h Scaled One. Guinea Pig: Starbucks International House of Coffee. Betas: Fish, Slut, Bob, and Marlin. And I think that’s it. More pics to come!

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:53 am
electricbluemonkey says...

dreaming_mouse wrote:AWWWWWWWW! Omg they are so cute lol! I just wanna reach out and hug them!

You can...if you believe...

Soyala, your brownish dog reminds me so much of my neighbor's dog, Cinnamon. They're exactly alike...in every single detail.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

78 Reviews

Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:54 pm
Soyala Amaya says...

Which brownish dog? THe bigger one under the blanket, or the one with multiple pics? The smaller one, Remmy, is a rottie mix, and the larger one, Herbie, is just an all around hound dog mutt. I love them both! :hearts_eyes: I Love them all! :hearts_eyes::hearts_eyes::hearts_eyes:

Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor