z

Young Writers Society

Harry Potter

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:38 pm
Krystalstars says...

I was thinking about the proficie. What if Neville has to die?

"Neather can live while the other survives."

What if the "Neather" is Harry and Voldmort and "The Other" is Neville?
I think Dumbledoor (gah! I forgot how to spell it!) said I was wrong but what if he's wrong? He's only human.....
God made us Best friends because he knew our moms couldn't handle us as sisters.....

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:26 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Because the prophecy was only between two people, as shown on the label in the Hall of Prophecy. From the minute Voldy decided to kill Harry, Neville was discounted from the Prophecy. It has nothing to do with Neville anymore.

Although, having said that, I don't think for a minute that Neville won't have some sort of a major part to play in the book. We'll just have to wait and see.
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:59 pm
View Likes
Krystalstars says...

KazSmurf wrote:Because the prophecy was only between two people, as shown on the label in the Hall of Prophecy. From the minute Voldy decided to kill Harry, Neville was discounted from the Prophecy. It has nothing to do with Neville anymore.

Although, having said that, I don't think for a minute that Neville won't have some sort of a major part to play in the book. We'll just have to wait and see.

But what if there was some sort of loop hole? Uhhhh..I dunno....I was up till' 3 in the morning when I came up w/ it....
God made us Best friends because he knew our moms couldn't handle us as sisters.....

"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll