z

Young Writers Society

DREAMS!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:08 pm
Zion says...

I think i have many abilities, apart form lucid dreaming. when I was a kid and know usually, for example if I go out, and its cloudy or raining, in less than 30 sec the rain stops, or teh sun starts to shine. Its weird. As Ive said empathness as well. :lol: im a freaking alien
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:08 pm
Sureal says...

Well, next time you realise you're dreaming:

1) pick something interessting to look at (preferably soemthing with an interessting texture)
- consider how realistic it looks
2) Touch the object and feel it's texture
- consider how realstic it feels
3) Look around yourself
- consider how you actually seem to be in the dream. How it actually seems to be a real world around you

That's my own personal method. It increases you're lucidity, makes everything even more realistic, makes the dream easier to remember and makes it last longer (around twice as long as it normal would have).

Anyways - have you ever gone flying in your lucid dreams? I try in pretty much everyone of mine, but I just can't seem to do it (which is weird, cos most people find it easy) :/.
I wrote the above just for you.

94 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:13 pm
Zion says...

thats what I said. even if I touch or do something, it feels so realisitc. I sleep in closed space, but yet again i feel wind or rain falling on my face and shoulders. flying? I usually jump from the top of a cliff or a waterfall, and I literally fly! :D I can feel the fast wind blowing, and the lithness, I can feel that theres no surface or what so ever while I do. I even have the fear from height.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant

94 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:14 pm
Zion says...

btw i remeber dreams when I was 10 or 15.

Immanuel Kant

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:17 pm
Wulie says...

that's so cool :)!
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

506 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:20 pm
Sureal says...

Cool 8).

Here, if you've never tried it before - try going underwater. You can breathe under there (which feels really nice) and you get a lovely sense of freedom. Not to mention all the different types of weird and colourful fish you can find.

Or try looking up at the sky. Quite often, it's in beautriful colours, with extra suns/moons/planets/whatever hanging up there.

What else? You could try going inside a TV into your favourite shows, or maybe walk through a mirror (which can take you to some very amazing dreamscapes).

Actually, you can do anything you can imagine (plus more), so it's worth experimenting.

Wulie: You should learn to LD too ;). Anyone can do it - all it takes is time, practice and persistance :).

137 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:22 pm
Wulie says...

*sighs* I wished I could do it, it sounds so amazing to be in reality but yet so far from it..
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

94 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:23 pm
Zion says...

Been there, dont that. have you created a beacon of light around you and lauched yourself in space. even bigger freedom than underwater diving.

Immanuel Kant

94 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:25 pm
Zion says...

but sometimes i think i dont control it, someone or something is controling it. I can sense for example when I just NEED to go through THAT door, or throught THAT passage.

Immanuel Kant

506 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:25 pm
Sureal says...

Well, it's now on my ever growing 'to do' list :). And I know what you mean about feeling a need to go through a certain door/whatever ;).

Wulie: It's easy. Have a look around at http://www.ld4all.com . It has loads of info. Also, I've advise you to join the forum (so you'll have access to pretty much everything there is to know on LD'ing), which helps loads as well :).

137 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:31 pm
Wulie says...

cheers I shall attempt to read about it once my work load has gone done, who knows I may be able to LD sooon :)!
wu

94 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:32 pm
Zion says...

Have you ever changed forms? Or felt energy surging through your body. Once I dreamed I was a mage, and I dared my self to cast a spell :D Idont remeber what was it, but energy siwrled in my hands out of my plams, and streaked out of my hands. it felt sooooo cool!

Immanuel Kant

506 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:38 pm
Sureal says...

Nope. I've only had around 30 LD's (and I haven't had one in a while... which I blame my coursework for). But yeah - changing shape is high up on my to do list.

Right now, I'm searching out dinosaurs. I'm not sure what I'll do when I meet them though. Stroke them? Ride them? Run from them? Beats me - and the uncertainity is what makes it fun :).

94 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:41 pm
Zion says...

Me too course work is a bane to the mind. :P apart from LD do you have any ablities as well?
(of cousre you realize that we can be poaked at, later today by the oterhs :D)

Immanuel Kant

94 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:45 pm
Zion says...

wow I just red that I can go out of my body on the page you posted. :D :P
I mean how high can you get if you create a beacon of light around you and launch youself in space?

Immanuel Kant

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines