Carmen Sandiego found.

11 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 11
Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:23 pm
Sgt. Salt says...

Where in the Ground is Carmen Sandiego?

15 Year Crime Spree Ends at Texas Execution

AUSTIN, TEXAS-Despite a three-week vigil held by friends and numerous protests rallies held by her family and with opponents of capital punishment, criminal extraordinaire Carmen Sandiego was put to death last night by the Texas State Corrections Board.

"Her crime spree is over," said Texas Governor George W. Bush at a 12:15 AM press conference. "We can now be sure what we will never again taste her bitter brand of educational crime or have to live in the constant fear that one of her henchmen will steal a priceless family heirloom."

Sandiego, an orphan who spent most of her life at the Golden Gate Girls' School in San Francisco, trained to be a detective and was employed at the Acme Detective Agency by its founder, the Chief. There she became a fine agent.

However, Sandiego's dark side came out when "do-gooding" grew stale. She formed Villain's International League of Evil (VILE), a criminal group specializing in landmark larceny, and terrorized the world with her pilfering escapades. Since then, the innovative Broderbund Software Company has employed small children with almanacs to chase her around the country, around the world, and even through time.

Sandiego's most famous thefts include the Statue of Liberty, Mohandas Gandhi's glasses, and a 1994 Newberry Medal. Her crime spree came to a halt when she left the clue that she'd be in the major airport that serves a city known for its love of hockey. Interpol, with the help of two fifth-graders, quickly flew to Dallas-Fort Worth airport and captured the red-raincoat wearing vixen.

For their efforts, each student achieved "Super Sleuth" status and was awarded a pair of Reebok shoes, a trip to Busch gardens, and a fabulous topographical map featuring all the exciting places that education can take them.

After being tried and found guilty of over 135 counts of petty theft-a capital crime in Texas-Sandiego's constitutional rights were quickly dismissed and she was swiftly executed via firing squad after being denied a last meal and the right to a fair trial.

At the funeral, mourners took solace in music as Rockapella performed "Amazing Grace," "On Eagle's Wings," and several Better Than Ezra covers.

"I know somewhere she's still doing what she loves," said long-time "business associate" Thug #4. "Whether it's stealing the Devil's advocate, pilfering Jesus's Jesus fish, or even swiping the Mona Lisa's smile from that art gallery in the sky, I know she's causing pain and suffering. That's all that really keeps me going."

Many have wondered if denial of a stay of execution was a political maneuver on the part of Governor Bush, but he is adamant that his callous disregard for human life is genuine.

"Those allegations are ridiculous," said Bush. "Just look at my track record in Texas. I've executed men, women, and retards, no matter what the political situation is. They don't even have to be guilty. I'm an equal opportunity killer."

http://www.umich.edu/~uac/threeweeks/Vo ... armen.html
There is no dark side of the moon really. As a matter of fact, it's all dark.

<3 Oughta got rock and roll music if you wanna dance with me! <3

Sarge: Ho, ho, ho... dirtbag.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:26 pm
Firestarter says...

XD That's great.

I loved the Carmen Sandiego games.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:50 pm
Snoink says...

Poor, poor Carmen...
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:30 pm
Aet Lindling says...

Huh. So she's dead... hard to believe... :lol:
dun worry
it's all gun be k

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:10 am
Pacific says...

Awww... I loved that girl. She rocked. I think I played all but one of her games...
-Kiley-
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you. - Rita Mae Brown

“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly