z

Young Writers Society

Eragon coming out on D.v.D in 23 days

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:26 am
EstelPax says...

The totally awful Eragon movie is due on D.V.D March 20.
Eragon was in theaters approximately three months ,the movie didn't live up to expatiations.
This info was found on www.shurtugal.com[/url]
Alanna
Hope for Peace

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:58 am
Aet Lindling says...

Argh, I know. The movie was so great and OH GOD I CAN"T BELIEVE I TYPED THAT! *washes hands* Anyway, the book was so great and then they had to freakin' ruin the movie! Also, I met Christopher Paolini at a book signing. *hugs signed copy of Eldest* He jumps over benches. :) Sorry, can't explain really, he jumped over this bench and for some reason that was what stuck in my head.
dun worry
it's all gun be k

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:16 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

yea the movie was terrible, i'm still not sure why i saw it when i thought the book wasn't so great either. Curiosity i guess. The main issue with the movie was Eragon was played by an extremely inexperienced actor *this was his first movie* also they wanted it to be a reasonable length so they shredded it and put up the cliff-notes *essentially what the movie was, cliff-notes*.

They had a good actor for Brom though, he out of all did the best. The one playing the king was terrible, i mean, seriously "I am not happy..." wth mate, the king portrayed in the movie is a pansy and I'm surprised the shade was shaking (bad lines + bad actor = ickyness).

The rozachk (not so sure on spelling) were pretty sweet looking; not what i had imagined them to be, but very nice. Although they were killed way to easily = lame.

But yea, the movie sucked, don't buy it people.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:06 am
Aet Lindling says...

It's Ra'zac. And, John Malkovich was not bad, it's just that the script is terrible. "I suffer without my stone."
dun worry
it's all gun be k

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:23 am
EstelPax says...

Movie was perfectly evil!!!!!!
Hope for Peace

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:06 am
Araidne says...

It was horrible! They did not pay any attenton to the character descriptions in the book! UGHH! :x
Out flew the web, and floated wide,
The mirror cracked from side to side.
'The curse has come upon me' cried
The Lady of Shalott

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:44 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Haven't seen the movie, have read the book, so it seems, from most reviews, that the Eragon franchise is a complete waste of time and money.

I'm no member of Greenpeace, but having to think that parts of rainforests have been destroyed to publish absolute trash like that makes me lose faith in the human race.

Needless to say, I am not an Eragon fan.

-Kaz
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix