8%
THEY SUCK!
8%

Total votes : 72

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:19 am
Auhbrei says...

Evanescence is my favorite band of all times. I love to sing their songs...and yes I am a very good singer. Amy Lee is my Idol. Anywho's I have heard that people don't like Evanescence and I was wondering why? Theirs a very talented band, Amy Lee has such an enchanting voice. So please tell me....Yay or nay!

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:27 am
faith says...

She has an amazing voice.. hot, too. I really want their origin album, maybe someday I'll cough up to 60 bucks it takes to buy a copy.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:59 am
hawk says...

shes got a good voice, and it's not that bad, but i think it's far too emotional for my liking. i like bands that let it out and stuff around and laugh and swear and sweat on stage. but mostly i prefer killer lead guitar. sorry evanescence, but i was one of those kids who knew what the word meant long before i'd ever heard if you.
"Meanwhile everyone wants to breathe and nobody can; and many say, 'We will breathe later.' And most of them don’t die because they are already dead." -- Graffiti of the events of May, Paris '68

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:43 am
Emma says...

Her voice is amazing! Their songs are amazing! THEY are amazing.. I can't see why someone wouldn't like them.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:09 pm
Firestarter says...

Good voice, but they're rubbish.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:12 pm
Emma says...

Of course you'd think they're rubbish! >.<

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:13 pm
Firestarter says...

Well, sorry for not being a sheep.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:47 pm
Auhbrei says...

The emotion in their song is one of the factors that make them great and also they do sweat on stage! I think people don't like them, because they don't understand the music. "Preps" for one.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:40 pm
Firestarter says...

Or maybe I don't like them because I have better things to listen to.

I don't really know what a "Prep" is, so it probably isn't me.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:45 pm
Sam says...

They're pretty good. I'm not a huge fan, just hum along when it comes on the radio. (note the new avatar he he)

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:20 pm
Perra says...

I love them, and think they're good. They're also from where I was born, which I find awesome. I have these two friends that are obsessed with them. Can't wait for their next CD! There's going to be a song about vampires on it! And I can't believe that "Heaven" by Los Lonely Boys beat out "My Immortal" in...best song, was it? :roll:
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:37 pm
Sam says...

I can't believe it beat American Idiot!

(slaps self for being over obsessed)

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:42 am
hawk says...

not liking it isn't the same as not understanding the music. it's not that hard to interprate, really.

there are much better bands out there, i mean, if you want meaning in a song and don't give a shite about the rest of it, we've already had bob dylan. just this amy lee has a better voice (thank god).
"Meanwhile everyone wants to breathe and nobody can; and many say, 'We will breathe later.' And most of them don’t die because they are already dead." -- Graffiti of the events of May, Paris '68

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:44 am
Ego says...

Auhbrei wrote:The emotion in their song is one of the factors that make them great and also they do sweat on stage! I think people don't like them, because they don't understand the music. "Preps" for one.

*raises hand* Prep, as charged!

Evanesance? They rule. Amy Lee's hot!

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:01 am
Crysi says...

They're alright.. I love their style. And Amy Lee is amazing. But..

I don't like how depressing the songs are. I can't listen to them anymore, because I listened to them once when I was depressed, and that was the formula that led to cutting. I've only listened to them once after that. So that's why I said they're alright..

But whatever. :P
Love and Light

I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser