z

Young Writers Society

New Occult Forum

Reviews: 4
Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:18 pm
Kalimar says...

Hi everyone,

I've got a new occult and fantasy forum. If pagan religions and practices, magick and fantasy grab your interest, then you should come and be apart of Occult Fantasy.

http://occultfantasy.10.forumer.com

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:11 pm
Fishr says...

I'm not a witch but I've have had a friend that was Pagan, while an old co-worker of mine was a Wiccan. At the time, I knew little of the practice, but now I'm somewhat familer with it. Wicca especially is a very interesting religion, that is for sure.

I may pop in and see what your forum is all about. Nice Penticle (your avie) by the way. Welcome to the site too!
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:30 am
Anonamuse says...

Merry meet!I've been pagan for a while now, I'm glad that someone else the courage to come out of the Broom closet.  :D Welcome to YWS by the way.
Apartment 37 where flying cell phones, and burnt frying pans are the norm.

"Tinks a disneyCENSOR"

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:53 pm
Galerius says...

is this actually pagan (eg. worship of the Gods, rituals used by the ancients, belief in the Elysian Fields or Valhalla, etc) or the "neo"pagan nonsense that people attach themselves to because they need a purpose in life to make themselves feel better?

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:46 am
Lil_Pau says...

Hey Kalimar! Welcome to YWS!
*Heads off to check out your forum* ^^
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:55 am
Rydia says...

Look at the date of the thread, guys. Checking out the forum is fine but welcoming the member is unnecessary XD
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14