z

Young Writers Society

STAR WARS and A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS oh my gosh

493 Reviews

Reviews: 493
Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:31 am
Misty says...

I am SO obsessed! doesn't eVERYONE love star wars? I totally flipped out in the movie theatre when I saw the poster for episode iii! Also, it comes out may nineteenth! At midnight! And i will be there! even if I have to camp out in the mall for tickets...I could probably get them at fandango I guess, but what's the fun in that? And also, I LOVE LIAM AIKEN

and also, I need to go get some sleep
good night!

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:45 pm
Sam says...

ha ha...I heart klaus
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:51 pm
Brian says...

I love Star Wars! But, I hate the two new ones... what was George Lucas thinking?

In all actuality, the story lines for the two previous movies were great, but Lucas is a terrible director (the only movie he directed of the first three was A New Hope). Of course, I'm still looking forward to the next one; if it's done correctly, it could be just like Empire Strikes Back, except this time the confused young jedi ends up joining the dark side.
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:13 am
electricbluemonkey says...

Yeah, the first 3 Star Wars movies were awesome, Episode 1 was okay, but Episode 2...jeez, it was the most crappiest movie ever. They say Episode 3 is going to be a really great movie, but by looking back to 1 and 2 I would disagree. I hope they dont butcher it like the last two times.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:51 am
Emma says...

Sorry but I find it very boring. Wasn't the last one mega long?

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:41 pm
Ego says...

I honestly think Star Wars has jumped off a cliff and committed suicide with these last three movies. They've only goten ALOT worse. Darth Maul was p\retty frickin awesome, but stupid Yoda goin all matrix style was just rediculous. And this new one has some stupid guy that looks like a droid running around with FOUR (yes, you heard me, four) lightsabers. It's really annoying.

Jango Fett is uber-cool though. Too bad he got killed by Mace
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:19 pm
MasterChief says...

O no , mace gets killed in the new one. i really likeed that character.
I don't really see the problem with the new ones, but thats probably because i saw them before i saw the old ones.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:09 pm
Ego says...

MasterChief wrote:O no , mace gets killed in the new one. i really likeed that character.
I don't really see the problem with the new ones, but thats probably because i saw them before i saw the old ones.

Here's my theory with Mace;

Windu killed Jango Fett, Boba's father
Boba, now grown and bounty hunting, is hired to help wipe out the Jedi.
Boba and Mace have a showdown, and Boba incinerates Mace witht the flamethrower.

Hence, Darth Vaders' comment to Fett in the Empire Strikes Back, "No Disintigrations" :wink:
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:09 am
hekategirl says...

I'm also in love with Liam Aiken :hearts_eyes: :lots_hearts: :hearts_eyes: :lots_hearts:
Marry me Liam! :hearts_eyes:
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:00 pm
Duskglimmer says...

*refuses to comment about Liam, knowing that her boy will murder her if she does*

But as for Star Wars... I liked the old ones... but the old ones just did nothing for me... They were a little more bent on making sure that the special effects were cool then making sure the acting was worth watching...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:31 pm
Shadow Knight says...

I don't know, i prefer the Star Wars games, but i liked all of the movies, and i am eagerly waiting for EpIII
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:57 pm
Areida says...

The original three are purely classic, but the new ones are not all that great. But hey, at least we have something good to look at....*coughHaydenChristensencoughEwanMcGregorcough* Whoa...that's a bad cough...I should see a doctor...or just try to calm my hormones...
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:28 am
Meshugenah says...

lol, yeah, that might be it....

i agree, the first three were excellent, but the last two (ep. 1&2) did nothing for me, really.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:55 pm
Dreami says...

Woah! I am not alone! I love Star War! There are other dorks in this world besides me! Just Kiddin' :wink:

But yeah, I really hated Episodes 1 & 2. The best will always be the Luke ones, as everyone said, they were not bent on special effects, which get on my nerves alot of the time. :?

something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor