Other (Name it in the thread!)
No votes

Total votes : 5

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:02 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

I feel like a similar question was asked elsewhere, but hey, it's a fun one, so let's do it again! :D RPG is short for role-playing game, but I think you might find some of these in places that aren't role-playing games too. Classes are broad 'types' a character might be, and they have different abilities and narrative tendencies if it's a game with a story. For example, rogues are usually fast, sneaky and cynical.
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:06 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

I voted summoner for myself! I definitely have to keep all my problems at a distance, so I'd consider myself a 'ranged attacker'. Summoning different supernatural entities to fight for me seems like a mostly cerebral task, whereas using my own magic spells would definitely be more direct, so it seems about right for me xD
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:27 pm
View Likes
Kelisot says...

I voted for Mage! I love playing with fire I love the idea of adding magic in an RPG game.
I like Gabber. I recommend that you should also listen to it.

beans

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:37 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Ooh man, I was going to choose mage, but then I saw engineer. :D Cool gadgets! Yes! c:
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon