deleted30 says...

[Removed by YWS by request of author]

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:20 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
Why is this the thread that I have been waiting for all my life?
Ahahaha, but seriously, I LOVE your picks -> I know only one of the people you've mentioned here, but the way you describe all of them (and ofCOURSE, THE LOOKS-) makes me love them already <3 (im pretty sure i have a thing for characters with big brain energy too, so honestly, relatable)
I have only watched Breakfast at Tiffany's and ended up falling in love with Holly (and the way Audrey plays her) <3 (and knowing the novella doesn't share the movie's racist connotations makes me want to read it now !!) And I agree- that last scene in the car, and after that -> *chef's kiss* <3
host image
(this entire scene....aaaaah <3)

As for my crushes- I, too, have a long, stretched list of fictional crushes that I still am head over heels for, or completely embarrassed of myself for.

But my number one fictional crush of all time has got to be ->
Nathaniel Sewell: from the Wayhaven Chronicles. It's a text based interactive game, and discovering it is probably one of the best things that has happened to me, partly because this man is just. amazing. He's kind, communicative, LOVES books and owns a library, knows like 50 languages (because he's immortal adskdkejs) and is the definition of soft but someone who is all the more stronger for that softness (and has the physical strength to snap your spine in half, but refuses to use that skill)
He has his flaws too, as gentlemanly as he appears to be, and I just- I love him.
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:39 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

Spoiler! :
Egon Spengler, Ghostbusters: I was obsessed with this movie when I was seven or eight, and Egon was always my favorite. The deep monotone voice, the brilliant mind, the lanky tallness, the glasses, the endearing weirdness and social awkwardness... my type to a T.

Girl I'm glad I'm not the only one. XD Did you watch Ghostbusters: Afterlife? That movie was not only really entertaining, but a beautiful tribute to Harold Ramis' legacy, and in my opinion, how you SHOULD soft reboot a franchise like this.

For me... my go to answer is Steve Rogers. The other one would be Luke Skywalker. Beautiful men with great personalities and admirable qualities-- what's not to love?

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:54 am
deleted30 says...

70 Reviews

Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:21 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
@Lucrezia popped back into this thread and got a swell of joy to know I am not the only one who is obsessed with well written mobile game characters !!!! I ABSOLUTELY get the feeling of stumbling upon something amazing on the internet by pure chance, and never being able to find it ever again- happens to me all the time ://// I'm really sorry to hear that the game was removed altogether - and Mal Fallon sounds positively delightful

Now, I don't know if you're the piracy type, but I was able to locate a fan mod that was created for Cause of Death? Might just not work anymore, but if you're willing to give it a shot, here is one and this is also another way
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:02 am
deleted30 says...

70 Reviews

Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:11 am
View Likes
Euphory says...

You're so welcome @Lucrezia ! I know all too well the feeling of not being able to experience a wonderful game ever again, and I really wanted to help <33333

xDDDDD I absolutely get you!- I'm not quite as tech-savvy either haha. And yessss, playable copies always exist, but unfortunately they're usually in the ~deep murky waters of the internet~ and take a little digging to find- I'm really really happy to have found some, and I'd love to know if they worked this time around (I really hope they do!)

You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan