z

Young Writers Society

What websites do you enjoy?

286 Reviews

Reviews: 286
Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:31 am
silented1 says...

I don't enjoy facebook very much. The memes are alright but maybe I'm just not friends with the people I'm following. What do you think?

I like checking YWS over facebook. There's poetry, it's awesome. I get ideas, and to read poetry. It's nice. Facebook poetry isn't the same. I am in a few groups and it just sucks. YWS has talent.
[quote]If it's arguable, then it probably is." - Xeriana X

Link to my will review for food thread: topic71713.html

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:01 am
View Likes
manilla says...

I like Instagram, but only for seeing people's art, memes, and chatting with my friends! Cookieclicker is also fun too when I need that type of enjoyment :D
Pronouns: she/they

From the wild manila folder of YWS's office.

When the last tree has fallen
And the rivers are poisoned
You cannot eat money

I do reviews: https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=108365

215 Reviews

Reviews: 215
Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:30 am
WinnyWriter says...

I also am not a fan of Facebook. Actually, I don't really even use it, like, ever. I have mixed feelings about Instagram. Like someone has already said, I like it for things like memes, book reviews/recommendations/fan accounts, and writing accounts. I like to see things that raise awareness for mental health or something meaningful as well. No offense, but I don't really care about seeing the sandwich you had for lunch. Lol

I guess I should comment on something I do like, though, since this is what this thread is for. I've gotten a lot of enjoyment out of Artbreeder. And of course YWS. :) Those are some I can think of off the top of my head.

First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew