z

Young Writers Society

Is it Possible?

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:39 pm
Chevy says...

Well, I'm a very indecisive human being, and I can never seem to make up my mind. However, I was wondering, on YWS, is it possible to change your username? I know on some forums it is, but I was just wondering if you could do it here. Anyway, I'm fine with it, if you can't, I'll just have to learn to live with my obtrusive username...:shudders:
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:02 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

Nope, it's not possible, although all it takes is a quick click of the button on my part to make it possible. I'm just very wary of allowing people to change their username since that could lead to some rampant abuse on the part of some people. However, if anyone really, really wants their username to be changed, just pm me and I'll make it happen.

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil