z

Young Writers Society

Older Member Returned

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:43 am
View Likes
JayBlu says...

Welp heys folks. Doubt anyone here remembers me, but I haven't been on here since...maybe 2016 but I started here in 2012. Is this place still extremely active? I remember forums were constantly getting new posts. Lol last time I was here, the chatroom was closed and removed XDDD

Saw its back but pretty dead....

Anywho, just saying hey.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:12 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Hey!!! Welcome back!

The forums aren't as active as they used to be, and neither is chat. Though we tend to spend a lot of time in Writers Feed Pads now and the People's tab is always busy (as long ad you follow a lot of people or set it to "view posts by all members" <--- or something like that! c: )

What have you been up to?
100% autistic

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:22 am
View Likes
JayBlu says...

Oh wow. I actually remember you. Or at least your username is extremely familiar.

And, I went to uni, got into heaps of trouble, barely passed, but still more or less had fun. Still doing some online classes though but nothing serious. Mostly just to use up the rest of my grant.

I took quite a bit of time off writing but I've been back at it quite a bit.

Is people like Strange still around? SereneSimpliciT? SoundsofLife?

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:46 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Oh that's awesome! That's awesome you went to Uni and passed- though sorry it was difficult! :/ I can't imagine how people pursue careers that require them to take so much uni, I think it would make my brain explode.

Oh that's so great you're writing again! I took a long hiatus from writing as well, and it feels so good to be writing again.

Strange is still around, now willard! I'm not sure about SereneSimpliciT, whether or not they're still active. SoundsofLife isn't on much, but stopped by the other day to say hi on his wall!
100% autistic

You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman