Young Writers Society

Code tests

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:43 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

WELCOME TO YWS!

hello! i'm momo, and i'm so glad meet you :)

you probably already know this, but young writers society is a site for new / young writers. you can write and publish anything you've written, whether it's poetry, prose, novel chapters, short stories, etc. it costs 200 points to post a work, and you gain points by reviewing other user's works. the amount of points you get per review varies on how long your review is. any work with 0 or 1 reviews gets put in the green room, and there's a group called the knights of the green room, where you can get special titles and badges for green room reviews.

you can introduce yourself by posting on your wall, or in the welcome mat forum. if you have any questions about how the site works, you can check out the frequently asked questions page, or you can message me or a moderator. the mods are the ones with light green or dark green usernames. also for coding stuff on the site you can check out the big book of yws codes.

i hope you enjoy being here on yws!
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:49 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

test
Attachments
bg 1.jpg
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet