z

Young Writers Society

What do you think a YWS friend looks like?

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:48 am
View Likes
Cow says...

@LadyBug GIRL I WEAR FLANNELS AND I HAVE A PAIR OF RIPPED JEANS I HAVEG DARK BROWN HAIR AND BROWN EYES.

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:31 am
View Likes
LadyBug says...

@LittleLee I am not but thank you, you def are!

@Cow OMG!
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:38 pm
View Likes
Elfboy says...

@LittleLee haha, way off. I have brown hair, and while I'm not unfit, I think it's safe to say that nobody will ever call me buff.
"What is grief, if not love persevering?"

--Vision

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:50 pm
View Likes
WinnyWriter says...

@LadyBug - I think you have big, bright eyes like your avatar.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:08 pm
calmyindanger says...

I hope humanoid. but I bet whatever they look like ill find them comforting. :)

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:58 pm
mryankee20 says...

I'd say a dandelion! About it I've been sort of thinking lately. Or a nice piece of a chocolate cake, or maybe a blackberry pie - all the things that I loved so much when I was a kid and had a clear soul.

My soul is as clear no more. I got slightly older and drink coffee too much. I registered on here just yesterday and I am really touched by all I've already read.

I've got no friends, you know. I mean, I am a kind person always happy to help and all. I do get - how do you say it in English - stubborn sometimes and lost when things get dark. But I can be a friend alright. It's just that I am very careful with this thing, picky in the good sense. I've got a family, though. My father, grandmas, little brother and sister, them I love more than anyone else in the world. And I know what a true love is and what it means to share your heart with someone and what it feels like when you don't want someone to wander in the dark alone. And when you make mistakes, horrible mistakes, when you are being a complete jerk, and still your heart is not just yours, and you are responsible for those who are with you.

None of these I can find in a lousy college I go to, you know. Or in many more places, for that matter. Insulting each other is the way to communicate now. And following you dreams, striving to find your own voice - nobody cares about that.

So I am looking for a better place and I know there is a great chance I will find my friends. For the only thing you need is to ask the universe, you know, to wish. And then, once you get it, you only need to keep it.

It's just that if I had to choose between a moron and a pie, I would go with some sweets for sure. It's what I'd want for my inner kid. Sometimes things get more complicated than that of course, but that's my point.

Thank you!
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss

Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley