z

Young Writers Society

What do you think a YWS friend looks like?

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:41 pm
View Likes
Raelyn says...

@StarLord

Okay, peter for sure has curly hair. If he doesn't i am crazy. I am thinking brown or blue eyes. Light freckles, tan-ish skin yet still fair and maybe a lil pale. he is in love with hoodies, tries to wear jeans to not look so casually. Since he is obsessed with star lord he probably has a leather jacket he wears, with the hoodie though. his hair is either dark strawberry blonde or a light brown.

:wink:

37 Reviews

Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:07 am
View Likes
Raelyn says...

@sheildmaiden
So I was scrolling and I found this picture of a girl, I was like this is exactly what I imagined shieldmaiden to look like. Of course, I was with friends who looked at me like I was crazy. I just said it is a code name.LOL
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/758223287249215890/

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:01 am
View Likes
LadyBug says...

I imagine @LittleLee to have glasses, brown hair, bright eyes, and freckles. He just seems like someone who is always in jeans, too XD
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:53 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Good guess, @xJade! One of those is kinda true.

I imagine you as Hinami, from the anime version of Tokyo Ghoul. I think it's your avvie. XD
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:31 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

I imagine @Jaybird to be totally chill, long brown hair, green eyes and super smart.
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:10 am
View Likes
shieldmaiden says...

Thx @Raelyn! U just made my day by posting that link of what u thought I looked like. U definitely got the hair right.

37 Reviews

Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:14 am
View Likes
Raelyn says...

Yeah!!!! @sheildmaiden

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:35 pm
View Likes
promptlyby12 says...

I always imagine @Riellehn looks like Eddie Redmayne(AKA Newt Scamander.).

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:37 pm
View Likes
sylrie says...

@promptlyby12 Though I'm flattered (he's quite cute) I don't look at all like Mr. Redmayne ^-^
Lost, not aimless. I know where I need to go, I just...don't know how to get there yet.
(they/them)

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:44 pm
View Likes
promptlyby12 says...

@Riellehn Aww! That won't stop me from imagining a young Newt Scamander when I talk to you though!

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:31 pm
View Likes
LadyBug says...

@Raelyn you have curly, longer hair than your pfps and it's lighter, you have warm, green eyes and you wear bright lipsticks XD
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

37 Reviews

Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:21 pm
View Likes
Raelyn says...

Wow you think I am a lot prettier than I actually am lol. I am flattered though.

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:13 am
View Likes
Horisun says...

@Liberty I feel like you have a lighter shade of brown hair and a lot of freckles... I feel like your taller than average.

@FlamingPhoenix I like what someone said about you being a phoenix with glasses. XD, I mean, that's pretty much what I imagine when I read one of your posts. Lol.
She/Her

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:10 am
Lib says...

Ah, @Horisun, almost spot on!
*insert quirky signature here*

217 Reviews

Reviews: 217
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:01 pm
View Likes
WinnyWriter says...

@Liberty is slightly on the taller side, slim, with long, straight brown hair, and maybe glasses??? Also, she wears hoodies. Idk why, I just think she does. LOL

@ EverLight is shorter, with hair of a honey or golden brown color. She dresses a little more feminine.

@LittleLee is probably somewhat smaller of stature (hence his name), thin, but not too much so, and just generally casual. Oh, and could definitely wear glasses!

(That's all for now. I'll post more if I think them up.)

pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn