New Club: Better Review Bureau

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:41 pm
View Likes
ReviewBuddy says...

Announcement: New Club Opening!
The Better Review Bureau

Are you a beginner reviewer, who is still finding their footing, and would like mentorship to build up your reviewing experience and skills?

Are you an experienced reviewer who is looking to widen your skills in different types of work and hone your skills?

Are you interested in being part of a club based on mentorship, community, and fun challenges and activities?

Then we have the club for you!

What's the Club?
A group of reviewers has come together with the mission of encouraging high-quality reviews. Our goal is to build up reviewers' confidence in reviewing through mentorship and community.

The Better Review Bureau isn't about making everyone review the same way, but creating dialogue about reviewing and encouraging members to develop the quality of their reviews and their own personal reviewing style.

What does the Club do?
Our goal is to foster confident, thorough reviewers through hosting workshops, providing mentoring opportunities, and posting resources. We want to create a community of reviewers to promote activity on YWS and help authors get the feedback they deserve.

If you choose to get involved you will have the chance to receive mentorship from some of the experienced reviewers on the site and the chance to also get one on one feedback on your reviews. You'll also receive notifications for all of our community events and review workshops.

How can I get involved?
To get started, you can join the club on YWS! Club Link . There is also a server on Discord where we can all chat and trade tips and advice on reviewing!Discord Link However, the most important thing you can do as a part of this club is to review and focus on giving quality feedback to help our fellow authors!

Whether you're interested in the club membership component or not, all are invited to the Better Review Bureau's Review Workshops. We'll be hosting our first workshop on (date and time automatically adjusted to your timezone. The workshop's topic will be "How to Review First Chapters". Reviewers of all experience levels are invited to join us to discuss, learn, and challenge each other. The link will be posted here and in our club.

Hope to see you join!
"We're reviewing everything to see how we can do it better, faster, and more efficiently."
-David Neeleman

235 Reviews

Reviews: 235
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:35 pm
View Likes
inktopus says...

Our first workshop, How to Review First Chapters is now open and ready for business. So come on down and say hello!

https://inktopus.writerfeedpad.com/76
insert profound quote here

Formerly Stormcloud

I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope