z

Young Writers Society

The: SIMS 2

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:04 pm
Emma says...

I love it so much, its like the best game ever! I've had 3 times more fun than the normal sims!

There are lots of fans, people all over the world have played and enjoyed the game. Nearly everyone in my class has at least once seen or heard about it.

The game goes like this: Its like big brother, you control their lifes, u can either ruin it or play it. Its like one of the best games around.

Tell me what you think of it. :D

Reviews: 0
Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:15 pm
Guest says...

it IS really fun! I LOVE IT! I dont get a chance to play it very much though... Plus it takes AGES for anything to load with it on my sister's computer and she has the fastest one in the house!

683 Reviews

Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:20 pm
Emma says...

You've got that right! I think its because of the memory card. When ever some one is going to the toliet or shower it goes r-r-r-e-e-e-e-a-a-a-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-y-y-y slow. But apart from that, the graphics are good and you can spend hours on it without getting bored!

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:05 am
Perra says...

I got the Sims Unleashed for Christmas and got Sims the Deluxe Edition so I could play it. It is fun! It only goes slow sometimes when this little box pops up when someone's romantically kissing someone else, when someone's ride to school or work is here, when a racoon decides to come in, and when there's a robber coming. Maybe I'll get another expantion pack in a few monthes...... :wink:
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:20 am
Nate says...

I use to play The Sims all the time... it was so much fun to mess around with them. I bought the Sims 2 when it came out, but it offered really only more of the same (by that time, I hadn't played the Sims for two years) and it ran incredibly slow on my computer. It takes five minutes just to get past the loading screen, and another ten minutes just to start playing.

683 Reviews

Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:45 am
Emma says...

that is so like me. My dad found the problem on mine. I needed to update my memory card. I think you should do that to. Also you should check how old your processor is. It really help, Im still waiting for mine! Damn you dad... get a move on!

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:58 am
Sam says...

*pouts* I HATE ALL YOU PEOPLE WITH WINDOWS!!!! :D (the angry mac user)
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:58 am
Sam says...

the sims 2 is like the best game in the world but I have to go to my friends house to play it...
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

683 Reviews

Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:40 pm
Emma says...

HaHa! Dont worry, its comin out soon for mac! not long now!

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:42 pm
Firestarter says...

I used to like The Sims. For a week. Before I escaped it.

*pouts* I HATE ALL YOU PEOPLE WITH WINDOWS!!!! Very Happy (the angry mac user)

You shouldn't. Macs never crash. Windows does it a few times a week, at least.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

683 Reviews

Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:50 pm
Emma says...

FireStarter, mine doesnt crash. The windows XP is crap says my dad. Thats we have stuck to windows 2000 and it NEVER crashes. HaHa. :P

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:58 pm
Firestarter says...

My computer doesn't actually crash, I was saying it generally. Most people experience crashes. Just because yours supposedly "never" crashes, that could just mean you have less direct access to the internet, less e-mails, less dodgy downloads etc etc.

And XP isn't "crap". No disregard to your Dad, of course. But XP is easily the best Microsoft version., if only because most programs I use only work on XP.

Oh, and why can NO-ONE get my username right even though it's spelt right there? I'm either Fire starter, or FireStarter to some of you people. I think you'll find it's one word, with one capital - Firestarter.

Anyway, I disgress. I don't like The Sims.
Last edited by Firestarter on Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

683 Reviews

Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:04 pm
Emma says...

If you must know. Windows 2000 is very good. It hasn't crashed or anything. And its much better than 98 and 95. And okay the xp looks more prettier but my dad says it just isnt as good as 2000. And my dad is excellent with computers. He actullay built mine by his self. Its alot cheaper!

And from now on... your name is: FireStarter! MAWAHAHAHA.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:07 pm
Firestarter says...

I built this computer by myself too *shrugs*. I use XP because it runs everything faster, and not because it looks prettier.

683 Reviews

Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:10 pm
Emma says...

Oh well... I like what kind of computer I've got and Im not going to chnge it because someone says its the worst ever. To me it isn't I like it. Though my dad says he'll be able to change me to XP. You'll never know.

And also... you actullay built your computer by your self?! WOW.

A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde