z

Young Writers Society

Need a co-writer. :(

Reviews: 0
Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:27 pm
Jacob42 says...

Hello, I would like to have a co-writer for a realistic novel on a woman in prison. My main plot idea is how a woman experiences first hand how corrupt the US legal system is and the challenges she faces on a daily basis. If you have any knowledge of prisions and prison life that would be most helpful.
Last edited by Jacob42 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:32 am
View Likes
Aet Lindling says...

Yes.

I have written the majority of your novel, you may make changes as needed once I have completed the first draft, which is nearly done. It is highly realistic, dramatic, and features a woman in prison. Please contact me to discuss more. It is close to ready for publication, I am a fast writer.
dun worry
it's all gun be k

Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:20 pm
Jacob42 says...

So you will be my co-writer?

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:56 pm
View Likes
deleted5 says...

Aet Lindling wrote:Yes.

I have written the majority of your novel, you may make changes as needed once I have completed the first draft, which is nearly done. It is highly realistic, dramatic, and features a woman in prison. Please contact me to discuss more. It is close to ready for publication, I am a fast writer.

Sarcasm isn't very nice.
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy