z

Young Writers Society

Let's Get to Know Each Other Better!

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:45 am
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

So, I've been here for half a year, yet I still don't know some people as well as I should, in my opinion. So, here. Tell me more about yourself! (and if it wouldn't take up too much time, fill out the thing below?)

Code: Select all
Random facts:

What I can call you:

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances:

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?:

That's pretty much all I need. Thanks if you decided to pay attention to this! :D
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:01 am
View Likes
Zolen says...

Random fact: I am far more unstable then I let on.

What I can call you: Zolen, The Lord of Madness, Starkiller, That guy who is totally awesome, Doombringer, Albion, honorary ninja turtle member number 5, not bob

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: bob, freak, boring, orange

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: I suffer a lot of annoying problems with this sites chat, so i rather pm if anything.
Last edited by Zolen on Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:15 am
View Likes
EscaSkye says...

Random facts: Hm, I like to play video games and draw. I also try my hand at 3D modelling.

What I can call you: Esca, Esse, Skye, Maru, Mars

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: I'm usually on during the afternoons to night my time (though there may be instances I'm not paying attention to YWS), so that's about 3:30 am to 9:00 am EST.
Not anymore.

209 Reviews

Reviews: 209
Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:25 am
artemis15sc says...

Random facts: Uhh... I love theatre and Shakespeare. A lot. I also like to talk in third person and make random cat noises.

What I can call you: Artemis, Art, Queen of Freak, Quof

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: Err....Fish

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: I almost always have this site up on my computer, so lots of times. I'm in Mountain Standard time, and I have class from Noon to Three most days...
Check out my newly published YA fantasy novel here!

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/SaraETall

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:06 pm
View Likes
Cithara says...

Random facts: I crave chocolate because chocolate is <3 and I like to watch 80's movies, listen to 70's music, and watch shows based on the 50s/
60s.
What I can call you: Writ, Writer, 13, Thewriter, TW, Thewriter13, AwesomePerson101, whatever you prefer from that list.

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: Uhhh...I don't really know o_o Nobody's called me a name I haven't liked yet (I guess don't call me anything rude...?)

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: Depends. My schedule can be weird. I'm in ET time, by the way. :)
Pax in Christo

"My heart is racing even as I write,
but I plan to go on as bravely as a heroine in a
novel."~The Hired Girl

I used to be Thewriter13

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:55 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Random facts: Hmm, I like playing piano. So much to where I try to squeeze in about three to four hours of practice a day, if my parents don't catch me first. I'm left-handed. I enjoy taking my socks and mismatching them, just so that they will look weird. I have a weird obsession for Finding Nemo, but I think you already know that. @Thewriter13 and I have one thing in common, when it comes to chocolate it seems. :P

What I can call you: Oh dear... Therese and Cricket are about all I can think of. The nice nicknames that I've been given are ones that only certain people use for me.

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: I don't think anybody has given me a nickname that I hate being called. Sooo nothing here really.

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: Not really sure. I'm usually on at about 5:00 am to somewhere time on PST, and sometimes 10:00 or so, but again it's really stretching it. xD

~Cricket
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:50 pm
BluesClues says...

Random facts: I have an orange cat named Halloween. Sycamores and magnolias are my favorite trees.

What I can call you: Blue or BlueAfrica (alternatively, Mother, but only if you'd like to be one of my growing number of YWS children)

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: mean names

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: I'm lame and always hide out on chat, but you can leave random questions or comments on my wall at any time and I'll get back to you. :)

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:57 pm
Iggy says...

Random facts: I am obsessed with the perfume Made of Starlight by Taylor Swift. I have a gray shirt I wear at least twice a week. I prefer the right Twix over the left. I temporarily lost my faith in love when Benedict Cumberbatch got engaged. I crush on people over the internet harder than I do on people in real life and that's concerning. I really want a black cat. I really want to quit school and become a hobo but idk man I wanna be a teacher.

What I can call you: Iggy, Kels, Kellie, Queen, Dictator?

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: Iggy Azalea or quote any lyrics from her songs. It's long since surpassed "it gets old". Respect my wishes, thxs

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: Apparently the chat bar always lists me as online? Even when I'm not at home, on my phone, and the chat bar is closed? Idk send me a message and I'll get back to you when I can. :mrgreen:
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:42 pm
View Likes
IamTraunt says...

Random facts:

I have been through a mid-teen crisis of wanting to call everyone a nickname. I cannot write while listening to music--I start writing what I listen to--have to be in silence. I forget things too easily. I love Marvel, it is my obsession and just heroes all together. Blue is my favorite colour. Writes stories on my phone, hardly on a laptop. Sings when alone at home. Fangirls over Ironman.

What I can call you:

Traunt, Tru, Trauny, Hev, Hevie-boo, Hevabob, Heda.
Ironman's lover! (Joking).

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances:

Uuhhh... anything uncomplimentary.

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you better?:

Anytime I'm on! PM me to message you (as I'm always invisible). I do this because I get attacked by loads of people and cannot cope because I'm on my phone.

And that's me <3
Before you judge me...
Make sure you're perfect.

"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:46 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Oh well, why not.

Random facts: I don't get/care about many things other people around my age get excited for. I quit uni to dedicate myself to writing an art, and so far I still haven't regretted it. English is not my first language, I have a bearded dragon named Calypso, um... I'm bad with listing random facts about myself? Better with answering more specific questions, though xP

What I can call you: Master c:
Aria is the most obvious one, but really call me whatever you want. If it bothers me for some reason, I'll let you know, but generally as long as I know it's me, I'm fine with it.

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: Any variation of "love, dear, sweetie, honey" kind of thing. I have one bad experience too much to tolerate those.

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: I'm never really visible on chatbar xP I just lurk, mostly because I rarely really have time to spend a long time talking to anyone. I'm in public chat relatively often, and I read my PMs, so I'd suggest that. Or wall, wall works too.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:51 pm
Holysocks says...

Random facts: Hmm... I enjoy socks, I had a baby bunny once, - which is my weakness - I'm not as hyper as I come across online, MASH is awesome <3 and sad, I actually haven't read many books in my life... which is a bad thing, but it's hard for me to find something I actually enjoy reading ( AKA I have a lot of half-read books ).

What I can call you: You can call me anything, that includes: Holy, Holly, Hocks, Socks, Sock, Sox, Soly, or just plain Holysocks... and yes, I really wouldn't care if you called me literally 'anything', as in, the word. 8)

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: I don't think there's really anything that you can't call me... >.>

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: I'm on normally in the evening. It's 10:00 am now, so the evening is awhile away for me... I'm pretty much always happy to chat with people, unless I'm in the middle of a WW! XD
100% autistic

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:57 pm
Holysocks says...

Wait, Benedict Cumberbatch got engaged?! My friend was suppose to marry him and have beautiful babies!!! My life plan is ruined!! DDDx
100% autistic

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:41 pm
Snazzy says...

Random Facts: Loves Tacos :D I like playing piano, and I can sometimes get overly excited about the smallest things.... :D :)

What I can call you: Snazzy, Pencil, or just SnazzyPencil :)

What I can not call you under any circumstances: anything insulting :D

What times you can chat: pretty much anytime whenever I am on.... :D
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:50 pm
kingofeli says...

Random facts: I'm obsessed with serial killers and big cats, like, a lot.

What I can call you: Pretty much anything, though I prefer Ricky.

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: Anything sounding like "Liz" or "Elizabeth"

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: I'm very fluid with my time and I'm almost never on consistently x.x sorry about that! But whenever I am online I can usually chat.
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:41 pm
Rook says...

Random facts:
Here is fortis, a user
with @FourTris, do not confuse her;
she's a poetry mod
who drives a hot rod.
JK! ...she's a licence-less loser.

I don't have my driver's licence... YET! Uh... also my favorite trees are ginkgo trees, but I have a passion for all trees. o.o

What I can call you: fort, fortis, solitude, you-with-the-face, that one poetry mod who hangs out in chat and talks about trees a lot, etc. Basically anything goes.

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: Under ANY circumstances? There's very little that you can't call me. Just in general though I don't like to be called forties, because it makes me sound like I'm a forty-year-old stalker person or something >.>

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: Whenever I'm on chat! Real specific, I know. XD
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle