z

Young Writers Society

Let's Get to Know Each Other Better!

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:45 am
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

So, I've been here for half a year, yet I still don't know some people as well as I should, in my opinion. So, here. Tell me more about yourself! (and if it wouldn't take up too much time, fill out the thing below?)

Code: Select all
Random facts:

What I can call you:

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances:

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?:

That's pretty much all I need. Thanks if you decided to pay attention to this! :D
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:01 am
View Likes
Zolen says...

Random fact: I am far more unstable then I let on.

What I can call you: Zolen, The Lord of Madness, Starkiller, That guy who is totally awesome, Doombringer, Albion, honorary ninja turtle member number 5, not bob

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: bob, freak, boring, orange

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: I suffer a lot of annoying problems with this sites chat, so i rather pm if anything.
Last edited by Zolen on Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:15 am
View Likes
EscaSkye says...

Random facts: Hm, I like to play video games and draw. I also try my hand at 3D modelling.

What I can call you: Esca, Esse, Skye, Maru, Mars

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: I'm usually on during the afternoons to night my time (though there may be instances I'm not paying attention to YWS), so that's about 3:30 am to 9:00 am EST.
Not anymore.

209 Reviews

Reviews: 209
Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:25 am
artemis15sc says...

Random facts: Uhh... I love theatre and Shakespeare. A lot. I also like to talk in third person and make random cat noises.

What I can call you: Artemis, Art, Queen of Freak, Quof

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: Err....Fish

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: I almost always have this site up on my computer, so lots of times. I'm in Mountain Standard time, and I have class from Noon to Three most days...
Check out my newly published YA fantasy novel here!

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/SaraETall

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:06 pm
View Likes
Cithara says...

Random facts: I crave chocolate because chocolate is <3 and I like to watch 80's movies, listen to 70's music, and watch shows based on the 50s/
60s.
What I can call you: Writ, Writer, 13, Thewriter, TW, Thewriter13, AwesomePerson101, whatever you prefer from that list.

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: Uhhh...I don't really know o_o Nobody's called me a name I haven't liked yet (I guess don't call me anything rude...?)

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: Depends. My schedule can be weird. I'm in ET time, by the way. :)
Pax in Christo

"My heart is racing even as I write,
but I plan to go on as bravely as a heroine in a
novel."~The Hired Girl

I used to be Thewriter13

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:55 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Random facts: Hmm, I like playing piano. So much to where I try to squeeze in about three to four hours of practice a day, if my parents don't catch me first. I'm left-handed. I enjoy taking my socks and mismatching them, just so that they will look weird. I have a weird obsession for Finding Nemo, but I think you already know that. @Thewriter13 and I have one thing in common, when it comes to chocolate it seems. :P

What I can call you: Oh dear... Therese and Cricket are about all I can think of. The nice nicknames that I've been given are ones that only certain people use for me.

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: I don't think anybody has given me a nickname that I hate being called. Sooo nothing here really.

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: Not really sure. I'm usually on at about 5:00 am to somewhere time on PST, and sometimes 10:00 or so, but again it's really stretching it. xD

~Cricket
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:50 pm
BluesClues says...

Random facts: I have an orange cat named Halloween. Sycamores and magnolias are my favorite trees.

What I can call you: Blue or BlueAfrica (alternatively, Mother, but only if you'd like to be one of my growing number of YWS children)

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: mean names

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: I'm lame and always hide out on chat, but you can leave random questions or comments on my wall at any time and I'll get back to you. :)

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:57 pm
Iggy says...

Random facts: I am obsessed with the perfume Made of Starlight by Taylor Swift. I have a gray shirt I wear at least twice a week. I prefer the right Twix over the left. I temporarily lost my faith in love when Benedict Cumberbatch got engaged. I crush on people over the internet harder than I do on people in real life and that's concerning. I really want a black cat. I really want to quit school and become a hobo but idk man I wanna be a teacher.

What I can call you: Iggy, Kels, Kellie, Queen, Dictator?

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: Iggy Azalea or quote any lyrics from her songs. It's long since surpassed "it gets old". Respect my wishes, thxs

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: Apparently the chat bar always lists me as online? Even when I'm not at home, on my phone, and the chat bar is closed? Idk send me a message and I'll get back to you when I can. :mrgreen:
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:42 pm
View Likes
IamTraunt says...

Random facts:

I have been through a mid-teen crisis of wanting to call everyone a nickname. I cannot write while listening to music--I start writing what I listen to--have to be in silence. I forget things too easily. I love Marvel, it is my obsession and just heroes all together. Blue is my favorite colour. Writes stories on my phone, hardly on a laptop. Sings when alone at home. Fangirls over Ironman.

What I can call you:

Traunt, Tru, Trauny, Hev, Hevie-boo, Hevabob, Heda.
Ironman's lover! (Joking).

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances:

Uuhhh... anything uncomplimentary.

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you better?:

Anytime I'm on! PM me to message you (as I'm always invisible). I do this because I get attacked by loads of people and cannot cope because I'm on my phone.

And that's me <3
Before you judge me...
Make sure you're perfect.

"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:46 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Oh well, why not.

Random facts: I don't get/care about many things other people around my age get excited for. I quit uni to dedicate myself to writing an art, and so far I still haven't regretted it. English is not my first language, I have a bearded dragon named Calypso, um... I'm bad with listing random facts about myself? Better with answering more specific questions, though xP

What I can call you: Master c:
Aria is the most obvious one, but really call me whatever you want. If it bothers me for some reason, I'll let you know, but generally as long as I know it's me, I'm fine with it.

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: Any variation of "love, dear, sweetie, honey" kind of thing. I have one bad experience too much to tolerate those.

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: I'm never really visible on chatbar xP I just lurk, mostly because I rarely really have time to spend a long time talking to anyone. I'm in public chat relatively often, and I read my PMs, so I'd suggest that. Or wall, wall works too.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:51 pm
Holysocks says...

Random facts: Hmm... I enjoy socks, I had a baby bunny once, - which is my weakness - I'm not as hyper as I come across online, MASH is awesome <3 and sad, I actually haven't read many books in my life... which is a bad thing, but it's hard for me to find something I actually enjoy reading ( AKA I have a lot of half-read books ).

What I can call you: You can call me anything, that includes: Holy, Holly, Hocks, Socks, Sock, Sox, Soly, or just plain Holysocks... and yes, I really wouldn't care if you called me literally 'anything', as in, the word. 8)

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: I don't think there's really anything that you can't call me... >.>

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: I'm on normally in the evening. It's 10:00 am now, so the evening is awhile away for me... I'm pretty much always happy to chat with people, unless I'm in the middle of a WW! XD
100% autistic

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:57 pm
Holysocks says...

Wait, Benedict Cumberbatch got engaged?! My friend was suppose to marry him and have beautiful babies!!! My life plan is ruined!! DDDx
100% autistic

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:41 pm
Snazzy says...

Random Facts: Loves Tacos :D I like playing piano, and I can sometimes get overly excited about the smallest things.... :D :)

What I can call you: Snazzy, Pencil, or just SnazzyPencil :)

What I can not call you under any circumstances: anything insulting :D

What times you can chat: pretty much anytime whenever I am on.... :D
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:50 pm
kingofeli says...

Random facts: I'm obsessed with serial killers and big cats, like, a lot.

What I can call you: Pretty much anything, though I prefer Ricky.

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: Anything sounding like "Liz" or "Elizabeth"

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: I'm very fluid with my time and I'm almost never on consistently x.x sorry about that! But whenever I am online I can usually chat.
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:41 pm
Rook says...

Random facts:
Here is fortis, a user
with @FourTris, do not confuse her;
she's a poetry mod
who drives a hot rod.
JK! ...she's a licence-less loser.

I don't have my driver's licence... YET! Uh... also my favorite trees are ginkgo trees, but I have a passion for all trees. o.o

What I can call you: fort, fortis, solitude, you-with-the-face, that one poetry mod who hangs out in chat and talks about trees a lot, etc. Basically anything goes.

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: Under ANY circumstances? There's very little that you can't call me. Just in general though I don't like to be called forties, because it makes me sound like I'm a forty-year-old stalker person or something >.>

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: Whenever I'm on chat! Real specific, I know. XD
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

Moo.
— Cow