z

Young Writers Society

Is the Doctor pro-life?

Random avatar

Reviews: 94
Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:28 am
JumpyDot says...

I've always assumed the Doctor is. He always comes across as someone who values life and doesn't tolerate pointless killing.
But with Capaldi's Doctor I'm not so sure.
:arrow: In Mummy on the Orient Express he showed a somewhat brutal and uncaring side to him, and although it goes with an explanation, it still opens the question to debate.
:arrow: Also, on kill the moon he left the decision to others, the fate of a species to normal people.

:arrow: So what do you think?
:idea:

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:04 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Cappaldi is pro life. But he's realistic.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:05 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Also kill the moon was so bad I am officially declaring it not cannon.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

Random avatar

Reviews: 94
Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:05 pm
JumpyDot says...

Kill the moon was awful. I think either Flatline or Dark water are my favorite so far.
And I'm confused as to your answer, do you mean Peter Capaldi the actor is Pro-Life or do you mean the doctor?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:02 pm
Zolen says...

He values choice given how he tries to leave the overall population to their own devices.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues