29%

Total votes : 107

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:02 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

@Cole, you are wrong! Chernabog clearly whips Frollo's butt as far as being the evilest character around. I mean, YES. The song, "Hellfire," makes him look pretty evil. But, the reason why it was so creepy was because it took elements of Chernabog's scene.

As for Frozen? My sister-in-law and I were watching it with my young niece, and my SIL and I were like, "AHHH. EVERYONE'S SO STUPID." When Kristoff said, "I don't trust your judgment," my SIL practically applauded. And in the next moment, she was wringing her hands, lamenting how fast their relationship was going. At the final scene, where Elsa kissed Kristoff, she said, "She's such a stupid girl! Hasn't she learned anything yet, or is she just falling in love with every single man she meets?"

Also, at the end, both of us made commentary like, "Oh. Yeah. Sure. Everybody hates Elsa and loves Hans to the extent that they agree with Hans about killing Elsa. But suddenly everybody hates Hans randomly and loves Elsa because of the fact that Anna did that sacrificial gesture. Because everybody must be aware of that gesture and everybody thinks it's sweet and redeeming, and no, they still aren't pissed off that their crops and everything else were killed off by Elsa's mood swings and very frightening magic or the fact that she abandoned her whole kingdom. Nope. No harsh feelings at all. Everybody loves her."

And when Anna gave the country for Hans to rule, we were like, "Oh. Yeah. Sure. The kingdom hasn't had a ruling king or queen in two years, because Elsa wasn't of age. The people who probably oversaw the kingdom while Elsa grew up were probably fine with letting Anna make a quick pronouncement in handing off the kingdom to this stranger. No harsh feelings, right?"

My favorite line? When my SIL said during the "Let It Go" sequence, "[Elsa] missed her calling. She should have been an interior designer." XD

Anyway. I always thought Belle was pretty.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:51 am
View Likes
Demeter says...

Ahh why didn't I see this until now!?

Anyway. I thought Frozen and Tangled are both much better Disney films than a lot of their other newer ones (pretty much anything that came after the golden 90s and excluding the Disney/Pixar ones because those are awegreat) and I do think Elsa and Anna are both really pretty.

However, I had to choose Jasmine, because she's always been my favourite princess (because she's so beautiful, lolz) and she was pretty much my first girl crush. ;)

Also, I don't think it matters if a female lead character in a Disney film is not an actual princess - I call everyone princess anyway and I don't think it's any less what they deserve!
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:57 am
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

If we're voting on pure sex appeal, Jasmine, Esmeralda, Elsa and Meg are definitely top in my book. But my favourites are Anna and Belle. And Rapunzel.

Overall, Belle. Smart is sexy.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:12 pm
View Likes
SushiSashimi333 says...

I wish there was a Mulan :(
Sushi

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:32 pm
View Likes
Laure says...

^

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :
You pass as the most amazing Disney girl ever. <3

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:59 pm
StellaThomas says...

posting.php?mode=post&f=13
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:12 pm
View Likes
PiesAreSquared says...

Eh Stella you didn't post anything? I voted for Ariel, but I wish I was an option.
The moment you say that one set of moral ideas can be better than another, you are, in fact, measuring them both by a standard, saying that one of them conforms to that standard more nearly than the other. C. S. Lewis

I used to be ZLYF

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:02 pm
Holysocks says...

Man, you are the hottest Disney princess!
100% autistic

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:13 pm
Skydreamer says...

@Spotswood, I don't know if this has been said before, but I don't think that it's fair to say that Pocahontas is more important, or more known. Mulan is extremely popular, and personally I think more people like Mulan.

That said since Pocahontas is the daughter of a chief (kind of like a King) so I think that makes her rightfully a princess. ^^

Just had to make my point. :P

Out of the choices I'd say Jasmine, Belle, or the recent, Rapunzel.
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:10 pm
View Likes
Messenger says...

@dragonlily I don't know how serious you were, but I didn't find Anna or Elsa to be extremely attractive.

@niteowl indeed I agree with you with the fact that everyone loves Elsa for unthawing the world, right after she nearly killed everyone and destroyed boats and all that. Unrealistic.
That article is sooooo true. I cannot stand the way they are making princesses now days. Every one looks the same. ( I am a Tangled fan and Rapunzel's huge eyes in close-ups still freak me out.)

And Frozen had too many plot holes for me to care about the characters as much as I would have liked too. And there were no male characters really worth rooting for. Kristoff was OK but in the end he didn't do a whole lot.

My biggest two grievances over the film were how Elsa got powers, and how Anna didn't get saved until act of true love number six or seven.

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:45 pm
Rook says...

I'm actually gonna change my vote to Leia, who is now a disney princess, isn't she? ;)
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:56 pm
View Likes
deleted30 says...

[deleted]
Last edited by deleted30 on Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:08 pm
BluesClues says...

Technically Tiana IS a princess by the end of the movie. That's how they're able to turn back into humans again. Also, I love her because of all the Disney princesses--I mean, she's really human, you know? Like she has a goal and she's working really, really hard to achieve it, and it's not an intangible goal like "find my true love" but rather a realistic (albeit difficult) goal like "get a Bachelor's degree" or something. She's determined and strong and she doesn't take people's nonsense, including Naveen's and those two racist real-estate agents. Plus I love the friendship between two female characters in that movie, which doesn't happen much--like most of the princesses on this list have best friends who are either animals or males or else female relatives, whereas Tiana and Charlotte and unrelated female friends, which is just really refreshing.

Plus it's not like with Cinderella where "one dance and we're in love"--I mean, Tiana and Naveen had a whole adventure together and got to know each other long before the kiss.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:39 pm
RobinSparkles says...

Spotswood wrote:Prince Hans Westerguard?

People say that I look like him with dark hair (I have sideburns too, but not gigantic, creepy ones, but my parents make fun of them)

Either way, even though he is conniving, I really like him.

Lucrezia wrote:Hans is definitely hot. I must admit, I was sad when he turned out to be the villain. I liked him more than Kristoff. XD

Spotswood wrote:By extention, that means that you think I am hot. ;)

I looked like a creepy version of hans in my dictator outfit :P, unless if you like that sort of thing ;)

Ugh, just get a room already.

Anyways. I have compiled my list of the top five hottest princesses, which I shall now announce using GIFs (the GIF wars continue!).

Number #1:

Spoiler! :

Number #2:

Spoiler! :

Number #3:

Spoiler! :

Number #4:

Spoiler! :

Number #5:

Spoiler! :
Writer of the Week : I'M A JUDGE!

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:09 pm
View Likes
KaiTheGreater says...

People, please. It's a joke. The movie is FROZEN, she has ICE powers, she lives on a MOUNTAIN. For some bizarre, unfathomable reason, snowiness does not exactly seem to me like something that could be described as hot. >.>
And, by the way, to all of you Frozen bashers out there, Elsa was not bipolar. She didn't hate anybody. It's called an accident, okay? Are princesses not allowed to make mistakes anymore? Elsa was trying to hide a part of her identity so she wouldn't hurt anyone, she was accidentally discovered, people thought she was evil, she runs away to protect them because she loves her sister too much to possibly almost kill her again, her sister loves her too much to let her run away, she loves her enough to die for her, and she gets saved. And it was familial love, not romantic. Some people act like it can't exist if it doesn't involve romance. Is she supposed to hate an innocent woman simply because they happen to share the same parents? What's up with people these days?
The movie had a great theme- actually, several- Don't let people judge you because you're different, love is powerful, it's okay to love your sister without being a creep, family is important.

//endofrant//
Formerly DragonLily and RoseAndThorn

If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems